Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Shooting in the city | RDM | Zeoncrew | Brotherhood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mohamd Dark
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 17, 2022
Time of violation
20:54
Proofs
https://youtu.be/RD5Xb77erB4

Mohamd Dark

S2
Player
So as you see in the POV*S the family Zeoncrew and Brotherhood was shooting at me for no reason in the 1st and 2nd POV 1st
2nd
And in the 3rd POV the killed me without demand and the admin who called Nathan voraz said that the gave me demand and the didnt gave me anything and another thing Nathan voraz gave my friend demorgan and there is no sound in the POV here is the forum Approved - VDM 96151
and here is my 3rd POV

Berg Can

Player
Player
You little tragicomic theater actor, in every POV it's clear to see that there are solar panels in the house area.
85193 is waiting with circumcised shotgun next to the house, and you are running in to the house where the panels are and expecting to not get shoot? LOL

1. Video doesn't show the whole situation. What happened when you landed? Why you didn't post the landing moment
2. Video cropped and under 1 minute.
3. Video as I explained, your friend is waiting with a gun next to the panels. So you should expect to get shoot when you running to the panels.

Paid clever Hollywood actor!!!

adil kara

Player
Player

Mohamd Dark

S2
Player
Do you think that i care

Mohamd Dark

S2
Player
You little tragicomic theater actor, in every POV it's clear to see that there are solar panels in the house area.
85193 is waiting with circumcised shotgun next to the house, and you are running in to the house where the panels are and expecting to not get shoot? LOL

1. Video doesn't show the whole situation. What happened when you landed? Why you didn't post the landing moment
2. Video cropped and under 1 minute.
3. Video as I explained, your friend is waiting with a gun next to the panels. So you should expect to get shoot when you running to the panels.

Paid clever Hollywood actor!!!
Then tell your friend to post when he did NLR and RDM didnt give demands idiot even when there is solar panel you have to give demand and im not gonna post a POV 2 H long

Berg Can

Player
Player
Then tell your friend to post when he did NLR and RDM didnt give demands idiot even when there is solar panel you have to give demand and im not gonna post a POV 2 H long
Nobody needs to give demands when your friend is waiting with a shotgun to steal the panels and waiting next to the wall.

Yeah wait tommorw i will post POV 1h long شرموطه

Forum Rules
5. It is forbidden to use obscene language, insults, upper case (Caps Lock), and it is also forbidden to discuss the actions of moderators and administrators.

Last edited:

Orcun

ZEONCREW | Deputy
Player
this happened before you shared them
btw Why did you involve the Brotherhood family, it has nothing to do with them, so don't blame our sibling family.

Last edited:

Orcun

ZEONCREW | Deputy
Player
this is your friend came again, even though i demanded and killed this ID:85193

Orcun

ZEONCREW | Deputy
Player
So as you see in the POV*S the family Zeoncrew and Brotherhood was shooting at me for no reason in the 1st and 2nd POV 1st
2nd
And in the 3rd POV the killed me without demand and the admin who called Nathan voraz said that the gave me demand and the didnt gave me anything and another thing Nathan voraz gave my friend demorgan and there is no sound in the POV here is the forum Approved - VDM 96151
and here is my 3rd POV
u said no reason hahahahha
If you want to forget what happened before

Christian Pluxury

Player
Player
Approved

ID 107458 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15
ID 106882 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15

First two POV doesn't provide anything and I see nothing to punish a family, except two individuals who didn't wait until counting 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom