Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrVanilla

Player
Player
If met Rocky in SS where i worked alongside him i movee to sahp after that and he also joined. The amount of groth Rocky has shown has blown me away he desereves so much and would be a great leader as we can currently all see.

Good luck my brother
Your friend
Vanilla

akihikorp

Oh oh!
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Shawn
2. Your age: 30
3. Time zone: PST
4. Average online per day: 4-8 hours
5. Your Discord: SAHP | Rocky Waters#3009
6. Your Nickname: Rocky Waters
7. Your ID: 179879

A.) Leader of SAHP

B.) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. SAHP has the potential to be the be the #1 Law Enforcement Organization in the state due to its location, with quick access to the city via two large highways.
and its agility to respond first to emergency calls in Sandy Shores and Paletto Bay which is where most hostage situations and robberies occur outside the city.

2. During my time as High Command and Temp Sheriff in SAHP I was able to gain a greater understanding of SAHP's Functions within the state, the challenges it faces day to day, and a deeper perspective of the citizens who choose to be SAHP officers.
It is my goal to make SAHP feel more like family, to reward excellence and create a working culture that is friendly, disciplined, and free of corruption.

3. I want to create a SAHP that is Highly Trained, Highly Staffed, Motivated and disciplined, it is my belief that SAHP officers should be tough on crime always doing their duty without fear, but also kind and polite to the citizens of San Andreas serving as
the highways sole protectors.

4. a) I will create a HR team that battles the inactivity currently plaguing SAHP by making Mandatory 3 Recruitment drives per week and issuing bonuses when quotas are met or exceeded.

b) As temp Sheriff with the help of my talented FTO's I have created a Field Training program that is designed to be engaging, informative and hands on, with the primary focus being to get officers trained and, on the streets, quickly.
The FTO division will also train our High-Speed Units as well as our Tactical Helicopter Units.

c)I will reestablish the PR department with the Aim of building a better relationship with Citizens of San Andreas by hosting events and creating a newsletter which that all citizens would have access to, it will detail events and programs we are working on to better the community.

d)Lastly as the leader of SAHP I was able to establish a District attorney office in SAHP to assist the Department with civil cases filed against SAHP as well as defending SAHP officers who find themselves in need of legal representation.

C.) Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. Create strong ties with other Leo’s by establishing better lines of communication while engaging in a high level of RolePlay in the Myriad of possible situations and scenarios that arise in the city, this can be done with more leader meetings and joint training operations this will help all orgs better their RolePlay Standards which can improve the citizens level of immersion across the board.

2. Create a culture in the city that is that is more RP based where dialogue takes precedence over mindless shooting and looting which often leads to mixing and IC situations being ruined by OOC outcomes.

3. Being a LEO in the Grand RP is tough but also rewarding, I want to instill the ideals of "showing grit" into the LEO community by finding ways to overcome situations that aren’t always in a LEOS favor by driving the scenario ICly rather than OCC and deferring to an admin to resolve it. SAHP will do it’s best to resolve these issues ICly thus creating a more robust RolePaly experience for everyone involved

Thank you in advance for your consideration

Rocky Waters
+++++++
For rocky as Leader.

Ibti Loco

EX-Chief of Police | EX-DCOP-LSPD | EX-COS-SAHP
Player
He is a great dude and have leadership qualities to take SAHP to whole new level.

Shifty Powers

Player
Player
+1 Rocky is very Loyal friend and Respected in GrandRP. Over his Term he has improved the Police RP so far I feel other Orgs should Learn from his Ideals. Couldn't Think of a better person to lead the SAHP legacy. #Keep SAHP Great. #RockyTheGoat

Anos

Ic issue, call a taxi or a friend...
Player
Information

A.) Leader of SAHP

1. SAHP has the potential to be the be the #1 Law Enforcement Organization in the state due to its location, with quick access to the city via two large highways.
and its agility to respond first to emergency calls in Sandy Shores and Paletto Bay which is where most hostage situations and robberies occur outside the city.

2. During my time as High Command and Temp Sheriff in SAHP I was able to gain a greater understanding of SAHP's Functions within the state, the challenges it faces day to day, and a deeper perspective of the citizens who choose to be SAHP officers.
It is my goal to make SAHP feel more like family, to reward excellence and create a working culture that is friendly, disciplined, and free of corruption.

3. I want to create a SAHP that is Highly Trained, Highly Staffed, Motivated and disciplined, it is my belief that SAHP officers should be tough on crime always doing their duty without fear, but also kind and polite to the citizens of San Andreas serving as

4. a) I will create a HR team that battles the inactivity currently plaguing SAHP by making Mandatory 3 Recruitment drives per week and issuing bonuses when quotas are met or exceeded.

b) As temp Sheriff with the help of my talented FTO's I have created a Field Training program that is designed to be engaging, informative and hands on, with the primary focus being to get officers trained and, on the streets, quickly.
The FTO division will also train our High-Speed Units as well as our Tactical Helicopter Units.

c)I will reestablish the PR department with the Aim of building a better relationship with Citizens of San Andreas by hosting events and creating a newsletter which that all citizens would have access to, it will detail events and programs we are working on to better the community.

d)Lastly as the leader of SAHP I was able to establish a District attorney office in SAHP to assist the Department with civil cases filed against SAHP as well as defending SAHP officers who find themselves in need of legal representation.

1. Create strong ties with other Leo’s by establishing better lines of communication while engaging in a high level of RolePlay in the Myriad of possible situations and scenarios that arise in the city, this can be done with more leader meetings and joint training operations this will help all orgs better their RolePlay Standards which can improve the citizens level of immersion across the board.

2. Create a culture in the city that is that is more RP based where dialogue takes precedence over mindless shooting and looting which often leads to mixing and IC situations being ruined by OOC outcomes.

3. Being a LEO in the Grand RP is tough but also rewarding, I want to instill the ideals of "showing grit" into the LEO community by finding ways to overcome situations that aren’t always in a LEOS favor by driving the scenario ICly rather than OCC and deferring to an admin to resolve it. SAHP will do it’s best to resolve these issues ICly thus creating a more robust RolePaly experience for everyone involved

Rocky Waters
+ 1 best guy for leadership can hendle things

RayGameDev

Ray Daymond
Player
Good luck brother hoping you succeed it's been an honor working with you.. good luck!

Darkov zero

Somebody
Player
++++ for the guy who knows how to run this shit perfectly
Wish you the best wishes rocky

Shawshanker

Godfather of the Mage Family
Player
Great guy and knows how to handle things and how to lead by example. He is very dedicated to making sure everyone has the RP experience they deserve.

Kakashi West

Player
Player
Best person out there he was always there to help me he’s a very down to earth person and will do anything in his ability to do what’s right.

Billy Booth

Player
Player
I know a leader when I see one. I'm behind this dude 100%. Rocky has what it takes to make sure SAHP stays on top. There is honesty and togetherness in SAHP. Great trainers and leaders in the ranks. We do it by the book. And Rocky's the dude keeping it all together. With no LSPD...SAHP has rose to the occasion. I've already seen improvements internally since Rockys arrival. +1 vote for Rocky. 💪

Hector Espinoza

Blocked
Blocked
I was Chief of Staff in SAHP for both of Larrys terms and the rest of Rockys term, He shows great leadership he is fair yet stern. He will not let people walk on him and that is what we need as a leader, I think giving him the chance to have his own term would really set a good tone for sahp as rocky is a familiar face to many, and he will implement good things in there and ensure that sahp is and always will remain on top. +1

Jonny Long

Jonny Longg
Player
Information

A.) Leader of SAHP

Rocky Waters
Big + for Rocky!!

xiangxina

Ex Deputy Chief of EMS and Ex Captain of SAHP
Player
I have been working with this guy during larrys term and fairplay I could not think of anyone better to keep the SAHP fire going. Big vouch for the big man lots of love rocky ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom