Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

French bbq

Player
Player
Rocky for leader I was with lspd but I do I have to say sahp is well organized and everything runs smoothly I don't see my self leaving sahp just cuz of rocky

Mighty Gin

Ex- Undersheriff of SAHP, Ex- Chief of Police
Player
A big plus 1. Served with him before and under him now. Leading SAHP under immense pressure and doing it with amazing grace and effectiveness.

DaGGeR

Player
Player
Rocky has been involved in the Police for multiple terms and has proven himself to be one of the best Officers. I think he held it down very well and was able to transition to becoming a leader mid-term which means he wont have an issue continuing the next term.
Big +1 from me.

CrxzxL

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Shawn
2. Your age: 30
3. Time zone: PST
4. Average online per day: 4-8 hours
5. Your Discord: SAHP | Rocky Waters#3009
6. Your Nickname: Rocky Waters
7. Your ID: 179879

A.) Leader of SAHP

B.) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. SAHP has the potential to be the be the #1 Law Enforcement Organization in the state due to its location, with quick access to the city via two large highways.
and its agility to respond first to emergency calls in Sandy Shores and Paletto Bay which is where most hostage situations and robberies occur outside the city.

2. During my time as High Command and Temp Sheriff in SAHP I was able to gain a greater understanding of SAHP's Functions within the state, the challenges it faces day to day, and a deeper perspective of the citizens who choose to be SAHP officers.
It is my goal to make SAHP feel more like family, to reward excellence and create a working culture that is friendly, disciplined, and free of corruption.

3. I want to create a SAHP that is Highly Trained, Highly Staffed, Motivated and disciplined, it is my belief that SAHP officers should be tough on crime always doing their duty without fear, but also kind and polite to the citizens of San Andreas serving as
the highways sole protectors.

4. a) I will create a HR team that battles the inactivity currently plaguing SAHP by making Mandatory 3 Recruitment drives per week and issuing bonuses when quotas are met or exceeded.

b) As temp Sheriff with the help of my talented FTO's I have created a Field Training program that is designed to be engaging, informative and hands on, with the primary focus being to get officers trained and, on the streets, quickly.
The FTO division will also train our High-Speed Units as well as our Tactical Helicopter Units.

c)I will reestablish the PR department with the Aim of building a better relationship with Citizens of San Andreas by hosting events and creating a newsletter which that all citizens would have access to, it will detail events and programs we are working on to better the community.

d)Lastly as the leader of SAHP I was able to establish a District attorney office in SAHP to assist the Department with civil cases filed against SAHP as well as defending SAHP officers who find themselves in need of legal representation.

C.) Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. Create strong ties with other Leo’s by establishing better lines of communication while engaging in a high level of RolePlay in the Myriad of possible situations and scenarios that arise in the city, this can be done with more leader meetings and joint training operations this will help all orgs better their RolePlay Standards which can improve the citizens level of immersion across the board.

2. Create a culture in the city that is that is more RP based where dialogue takes precedence over mindless shooting and looting which often leads to mixing and IC situations being ruined by OOC outcomes.

3. Being a LEO in the Grand RP is tough but also rewarding, I want to instill the ideals of "showing grit" into the LEO community by finding ways to overcome situations that aren’t always in a LEOS favor by driving the scenario ICly rather than OCC and deferring to an admin to resolve it. SAHP will do it’s best to resolve these issues ICly thus creating a more robust RolePaly experience for everyone involved

Thank you in advance for your consideration

Rocky Waters
THE FUCKING GOAT!!! +1111111111111111111111

Xenftp

Player
Player
He’s an amazing temp leader would love to serve under this man next term big +++++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom