Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lai Lumos
Suspect ID
161997 , 169410
Date of violation
Oct 21, 2022
Time of violation
12:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/bkKonHemAmg

Lai DeBonanza

Ex Deputy Leader LI x4 terms
Player
I had just left my house and had just planted my panel and went to pick my cabbages. Then these 2 guys came and started punching and provoking me for no reason, then they gave fake demand just to kill me ! They gave demand to steal solar panel it was 12:40 not even time for panels and as u can see in my first video i just planted my solar panel so it has still 4 hours to go. They had no reason to kill me but they did. I asked help from admins but nobody came to save me. I want justice.

Anto DeBonanza

Ex Deputy Leader of LifeInvader. | DJ | Ex FIB HC.
Player
you can see before wee come she put the solar and she says there is no solar and wee give her 5 - 10 sec and she didnt leave

and she did ooc

Sexual Harassment ond vdm

You did RDM for no reason as the panel wasn't even ready to be collected, you even provoked and harrassed her, 2 vs 1.
Those are fake demands just to RDM, that was outside her property, in city not ghetto.
The solar panel had 5 hours left, there is no reason for you to demand, what were you gonna do? Point a gun for 5 hours until is ready?
You were also mixing in the POV, imagine having the courage to even post yours. You got ownd by a girl that stood her ground 2vs1 its quite embarassing lmao

Grow up kids and learn how to play on a RP server, go read the rules. Down bad tremendously.

Last edited:

Turkiii Saviors

Player
Player
You did RDM for no reason as the panel wasn't even ready to be collected, you even provoked and harrassed her, 2 vs 1.
Those are fake demands just to RDM, that was outside her property, in city not ghetto.
The solar panel had 5 hours left, there is no reason for you to demand, what were you gonna do? Point a gun for 5 hours until is ready?
You were also mixing in the POV, imagine having the courage to even post yours. You got ownd by a girl that stood her ground 2vs1 its quite embarassing lmao

Grow up kids and learn how to play on a RP server, go read the rules. Down bad tremendously.
who are you you wasent there and let the admin check its not your business...

Anto DeBonanza

Ex Deputy Leader of LifeInvader. | DJ | Ex FIB HC.
Player
and if you check her id you can see

Sexual harassment​

Parental insult​

so yeah
I seriously hope you guys are just trolling, your POVs are just embarassing to watch, picking on a girl that is minding her own business, provoking and harrassing her (its not even about RDM in a game, is about doing that as "men" more like two kids 2 vs a girl wtf)
Imagine claiming Sexual Harrassment, that was an IC thing she said, which is totally normal and doesn't break any rules, its not an N or F word or parent insult, there is literally no parent insult in any of the 3 POVs. What she said and how she handled it makes you guys look so bad 2 vs 1, i would just take the L and stfu if i was in you.

"Who are you, btw." Said by who and who? 💀

Admins will decide, but you guys are just being clowns and down bad as fuck picking on a girl inside a game AND on the forums, just embarassing lol, you do you, we said enough, it's Childish behaviour.

Mody Saviors

Player
Player
I seriously hope you guys are just trolling, your POVs are just embarassing to watch, picking on a girl that is minding her own business, provoking and harrassing her (its not even about RDM in a game, is about doing that as "men" more like two kids 2 vs a girl wtf)
Imagine claiming Sexual Harrassment, that was an IC thing she said, which is totally normal and doesn't break any rules, its not an N or F word or parent insult, there is literally no parent insult in any of the 3 POVs. What she said and how she handled it makes you guys look so bad 2 vs 1, i would just take the L and stfu if i was in you.

"Who are you, btw." Said by who and who? 💀

Admins will decide, but you guys are just being clowns and down bad as fuck picking on a girl inside a game AND on the forums, just embarassing lol, you do you, we said enough, it's Childish behaviour.
hey you its not ur work there is admins in this game and they have the decision

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

they give demands for panel even if not finished they can

Closed

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect feel free to file admin complaint​

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
Upon further reviewing of the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report

ID 161197 will receive a punishment for DM in city

ID 169410 will receive a punishment for DM in city

ID 147841 will receive a punishment for PG punching with gun aimed at you, mixing

Closed

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect feel free to file admin complaint​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom