Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Definite_Khan
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 17, 2021
Time of violation
14:59
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5qEIe6YEZ4

Bakyols

Ex npc
Player
Today morning this guys are trying to find man who can plant solar panel. So me and my friends met them and they pick us with helicopter and they landed on the roof (that roof has not any accessible with foot or ladder and thats forbidden by rule 6.18) After we plant the panels they didnt give us money so we planned to rob them after 4 hours. We need to use plane to access the roof too so we reached the roof and injured the guard who protects the panel. After that, injured guy called admin i guess and when he arrived we didn't realize it was the admin at first(because of his voice is too low and his name was not red ) and we tried to injure him too.When we realized we stopped as you can see in the video and tried to talk with him but he jailed us. Afterwards, one of my friend told me, the batteries of the panels on the roof( which could not be reached) were taken. Our guess is the admin healed the person we injured and let him take the batteries. Also the admin jailed us because of the dm in the city but we are robbing them thus we need to use our guns so where is the dm in that circumstances ?

Bakyols

Ex npc
Player
While he was injured, he called the admin. this is against the rules. They help each other because they are of the same nationality.

cengizhan

Player
Player
Definitive_Khan gives privilege to those who speak with his own accent. He sent me to prison before :/
I wonder if Definitive_Khan banned people who put solar panels on the roof?

cengizhan

Player
Player
As seen in the video I shared, they put solar panels on the inaccessible roof. They do not give money too...

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Thread Closed

This thread is strictly for complaints against players, not admins!

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom