Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zyrxan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL

Eric
2. Your age
3. Time zone
EST
4. Average online per day
9-10 Hours
5. Your Discord

zyrxan#8612
6. Your Nickname
Ashley Haze
Additional information
1. Leader of...

SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

(1) I would like to be Leader of SAHP Because, I have been in legal organizations ever since I began playing GrandRP over a year ago, Therefore I have a lot of previous experience in organizations such as SAHP and other legal orgs such as FIB, LSPD.

(2) I have always wanted to be a leader of a legal organization such as SAHP, I have a lot of previous experience as high command within legal organizations, I have seen a fair share of leaders and have learned a list of things to do, And a list of things not to do as a leader.

(3) I do think that I could serve The Organization, The community, Justice between being a good leader, Having a good team of officers by each others sides And protection within the community, For the community to feel safer within their city.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

(1) To start off, I would begin finding a good team of officers that work together and not against each other, I think it is extremely important to have a team that works together and that get along with one another, To maintain a safe and welcoming work environment.

(2)
I would like to receive feedback from the community and other members alike, And also take feedback from other organizations, I think it is important to make sure that if an officer behaving out of conduct should be punished, I don't think it is good to let things like that go, I would like to make sure that my team is well maintained, And that nobody is doing anything that they shouldn't be doing.

(3) I would make sure that everyone in the organization is active and attending to events, ammo runs, anything that they are needed for, And to make sure that we have the most active and well behaving officers that we possibly can have. I think it is extremely important to have everyone in your organization that is online to be doing something beneficial toward the organization and not only toward themselves.

Bucky Rich

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL

Eric
2. Your age
3. Time zone
EST
4. Average online per day
9-10 Hours
5. Your Discord

zyrxan#8612
6. Your Nickname
Ashley Haze
Additional information
1. Leader of...

SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

(1) I would like to be Leader of SAHP Because, I have been in legal organizations ever since I began playing GrandRP over a year ago, Therefore I have a lot of previous experience in organizations such as SAHP and other legal orgs such as FIB, LSPD.

(2) I have always wanted to be a leader of a legal organization such as SAHP, I have a lot of previous experience as high command within legal organizations, I have seen a fair share of leaders and have learned a list of things to do, And a list of things not to do as a leader.

(3) I do think that I could serve The Organization, The community, Justice between being a good leader, Having a good team of officers by each others sides And protection within the community, For the community to feel safer within their city.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

(1) To start off, I would begin finding a good team of officers that work together and not against each other, I think it is extremely important to have a team that works together and that get along with one another, To maintain a safe and welcoming work environment.

(2) I would like to receive feedback from the community and other members alike, And also take feedback from other organizations, I think it is important to make sure that if an officer behaving out of conduct should be punished, I don't think it is good to let things like that go, I would like to make sure that my team is well maintained, And that nobody is doing anything that they shouldn't be doing.

(3) I would make sure that everyone in the organization is active and attending to events, ammo runs, anything that they are needed for, And to make sure that we have the most active and well behaving officers that we possibly can have. I think it is extremely important to have everyone in your organization that is online to be doing something beneficial toward the organization and not only toward themselves.
Why trying so hard when you aint getting selected anytime???

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Denied
Stop copy pasting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom