Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Umut Marcellus

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Umut
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: MİN 6 hours
5. Your Discord: Umutt404#2463
6. Your Nickname: Umut Sarsilmaz
Additional information

1. I want to become Leader of National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

a. I want to be the leader of the national guard because I have the experience and knowledge about what missions the national guard can and cannot go to, and where and what they should do, especially the game and role play rules. For example, I know that when an organization asks us for help, it has to be there. But I also know that they can't go on a store robbery. In short, I am confident that I have sufficient knowledge and experience to become leader of the national guard.
b.
In EN#2 I was high command in the national guard for about 6 terms (I was high command in all organisations). I know the door watch rules and other national guard operating rules, and I know that when something illegal is done, they should be punished or someone wearing the wrong uniform should be warned.

c. If I become the leader of the national guard, it will not be easy to be a soldier of the national guard. In order to enter the organization, they will have to pass oral and written interviews and those who can pass will undergo training for 3 days. In these trainings, radio codes, door watch rules, weapon training, special duty training (such as ammo run) and the most challenging will be air force training. In short, I will maintain discipline and order in the National Guard.

Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

My top priority will be the National Guard, the highest among the organizations. To do this, I will first establish order and discipline in the organization. not everyone will be able to enter this organization at random, and those who enter will be trained and assigned in the best way possible. The layout inside will be as follows: 2 guards at each door, 2 cars patrolling inside, 2 helicopters with air force training will patrol. I will give the necessary training on how the order should not be in a raid situation and how the spikes should be placed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom