Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

ᑎᗩᕼᑌᗰ ᗷOᒪO

E̶N̶2̶ ̶V̶a̶g̶o̶s̶ ̶L̶e̶a̶d̶e̶r̶
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Nahum

2. Your age 17

3. Time zone GMT +2

4. Average online per day 4-8 hours per day.

5. Your Discord Nαԋυɱ 💤#7406

6. Your Nickname Madison Scott

7. Your ID NA

1. Leader of... Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

A) i want to lead ems because Ever since I joined EMS I knew that it was the right and the funiest org for me. thats why i stayed there for 2 months climbing the chain of command from suspended doctor, dean of FTO untill Div Cheif of FTO. when i was in ems i had fun, meet new friends, and worked hard. i was really happy in ems! becouse all the friends i met there, i just want to make this happines feeling to other players. and i think i know a bunch of rules. and i have the ability to manege my employees in the right way.

B) when i was in ems there was probloms with the activity at nights shifts and in SH lobby, and i have ideas how to fix it: i can give more bonuses to the employs who will work night shifts and in SH as well. i will make them enjoy to work in sh and night shifts (if thier time zone is matching to night shift.) becouse i think all the lobbys have the same value.

C) i dont only got ems experience. i have been in the most of the legal and Illegal orgs in the server as well. so i know how things work from the from both sides server, i think that experience can help me a lot if i will be the leader of ems.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

A) when i was in ems there was always fight on lobbys (PH specifically) employees was working in ph for 5 hours nonstop, and i want to stop it. if i will be ems leader i will make sure that the lobbys times will be equal with all the workers.

B) when i was in ems, we didnt had a lot of ftos, if i will be ems leader i will try my best to train ppl + train my workers to become ftos, because i think this is one of the important things in ems. (the fto div.)

C) i will try my best that in ems everthing will keep all the rp and the situations ic only. and no one of ems worker will talk or insult OOC other worker.

Additional information
i know i disbanded vagos earlier then i was needed to, but i was felling that gang lead its not the right thing for me, and my term wasent the best... D: and i was haveing irl staff. untill now. but now i think if i will be ems leader i can much better leader.

hope u guys will see my potential have a nice day :D

Ex EMS Divison Cheif of FTO EN2 Nahum Zahavi

ᑎᗩᕼᑌᗰ ᗷOᒪO

Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Nahum

2. Your age 17

3. Time zone GMT +2

4. Average online per day 4-8 hours per day.

5. Your Discord Nαԋυɱ 💤#7406

6. Your Nickname Madison Scott

7. Your ID NA

1. Leader of... Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

A) i want to lead ems because Ever since I joined EMS I knew that it was the right and the funiest org for me. thats why i stayed there for 2 months climbing the chain of command from suspended doctor, dean of FTO untill Div Cheif of FTO. when i was in ems i had fun, meet new friends, and worked hard. i was really happy in ems! becouse all the friends i met there, i just want to make this happines feeling to other players. and i think i know a bunch of rules. and i have the ability to manege my employees in the right way.

B) when i was in ems there was probloms with the activity at nights shifts and in SH lobby, and i have ideas how to fix it: i can give more bonuses to the employs who will work night shifts and in SH as well. i will make them enjoy to work in sh and night shifts (if thier time zone is matching to night shift.) becouse i think all the lobbys have the same value.

C) i dont only got ems experience. i have been in the most of the legal and Illegal orgs in the server as well. so i know how things work from the from both sides server, i think that experience can help me a lot if i will be the leader of ems.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

A) when i was in ems there was always fight on lobbys (PH specifically) employees was working in ph for 5 hours nonstop, and i want to stop it. if i will be ems leader i will make sure that the lobbys times will be equal with all the workers.

B) when i was in ems, we didnt had a lot of ftos, if i will be ems leader i will try my best to train ppl + train my workers to become ftos, because i think this is one of the important things in ems. (the fto div.)

C) i will try my best that in ems everthing will keep all the rp and the situations ic only. and no one of ems worker will talk or insult OOC other worker.

Additional information
i know i disbanded vagos earlier then i was needed to, but i was felling that gang lead its not the right thing for me, and my term wasent the best... D: and i was haveing irl staff. untill now. but now i think if i will be ems leader i can much better leader.

hope u guys will see my potential have a nice day :D

Ex EMS Divison Cheif of FTO EN2 Nahum Zahavi
When I will get in to EN3 I will change my nickname back to Nahum Zahavi like it was in EN2.

Gabbar Zilla

Player
Player
1. Shubham.R.Udhani
2. 19
3. GMT +5:30
4. 8-10 Hours
5. GabbarZilla#2321
6. Gabbar Zilla
7. ID N/A

Additional Information

1) Leader Of EMS (Emergency Medical Services)

2) I Want To be Leader Of This Organization Because Of The Following Reasons

A) Exprience

I Have Worked In Ems For About 1 Month In En2 Server . So I Know Alot About Ems .

B) Leadership Qualities
I think if I become leader I will be the best leader ever . My Leadership Qualities are very great . I know how to manage things perfectly . I never discriminate people . If ever there is a fight I listen to both the perspective of the story and then only take action

C) Hardworking

If ever I am given a work to do I put my 100% in that and I believe this is the main reason for me to be leader . By becoming leader I believe I will make ems no.1 organization to join .

By Using My experience , Leadership Qualities and hardwork together for sure I will make ems no 1 organization to join

3) Advices For Improving Roleplay In ems

1) Fix The Break Of ambulances or lower their speed abit because they run at 300km/h and their brakes properly don't work due to that sometimes people die

2) I will devise a system in which everyone has to make atleast 250 meds per day so that we never run out of stock

3) I will make a new promotion criteria according to the time people work so that it is easier for them .

This is my application for leader of ems I think I am the best guy for this work because of the Qualities I have in my self and in the end EMS On Top. Thank U

ᑎᗩᕼᑌᗰ ᗷOᒪO

Player
1. Shubham.R.Udhani
2. 19
3. GMT +5:30
4. 8-10 Hours
5. GabbarZilla#2321
6. Gabbar Zilla
7. ID N/A

Additional Information

1) Leader Of EMS (Emergency Medical Services)

2) I Want To be Leader Of This Organization Because Of The Following Reasons

A) Exprience

I Have Worked In Ems For About 1 Month In En2 Server . So I Know Alot About Ems .

B) Leadership Qualities
I think if I become leader I will be the best leader ever . My Leadership Qualities are very great . I know how to manage things perfectly . I never discriminate people . If ever there is a fight I listen to both the perspective of the story and then only take action

C) Hardworking

If ever I am given a work to do I put my 100% in that and I believe this is the main reason for me to be leader . By becoming leader I believe I will make ems no.1 organization to join .

By Using My experience , Leadership Qualities and hardwork together for sure I will make ems no 1 organization to join

3) Advices For Improving Roleplay In ems

1) Fix The Break Of ambulances or lower their speed abit because they run at 300km/h and their brakes properly don't work due to that sometimes people die

2) I will devise a system in which everyone has to make atleast 250 meds per day so that we never run out of stock

3) I will make a new promotion criteria according to the time people work so that it is easier for them .

This is my application for leader of ems I think I am the best guy for this work because of the Qualities I have in my self and in the end EMS On Top. Thank U
Wtf it’s my app not yours xddd

Teddy bear

Player
Player
wow, no hate but i personally think you should be leader bnlacklisted for this, you applying for eery org means that you will not docus on one thing, it sound very iresposible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom