Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shershaah

Player
Player
Information

1. Name : Adarsh Pathania
2. Age : 27
3. Time zone : IST (GMT+5.30)
4. Average online per day: 6-7 HOURS
5. Your Discord : Shershaah#9787
6. Your Nickname : Agastya Thakur
7. Your ID : N/A

Additional information
1. Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

The reason I wish to become the leader of FIB is because I greatly enjoy legal organizations especially FIB and I have been playing grand since it started (EN1) I have had multiple positions in legal and illegal orgs such as LSPD leader and FIB Chief of Staff , Deputy Governor , Deputy Marabunta /Vagos . If appointed to the position, I will create many procedures and Role Play situations for my officers and ensure everyone in FIB is being fair to the citizens but also having fun

As the organizations first leader I will set a benchmark for the upcoming leaders to ensure that the organization will run smoothy when in my hands and in others’. If given chance to lead FIB i will ensure that everything that my team and I will implement shall be in favor of the whole organization and the new citizens..
As for me i am very kind hearted but a disciplined individual who takes his work very serious however this doesn’t mean I will spoil peoples fun.
As leader it will be my responsibility to ensure that the organization is running smoothly and people are disciplined and enjoying themselves to bring the maximum growth to FIB .

I have an extremely large amount of experience in the legal factions which will enable me to ensure the growth and development of the new agents in FIB .
I believe that over time people’s perception of FIB has changed, FIB is a secretive organization with many highly experienced officers performing several tasks such as (gathering intel, evidences, state wanted people, vehicle theft, atm robberies, bust, backup support for the other legal organizations, raids). Rather than an organization of tyrants flying around the city showing their power. But ultimately it is all down to the leader to maintain the proper functioning of the organization. My idea is to make sure that the undercover department plus my special forces department are continuously working side by side to gather the information for further actions against criminals in our city. Weather it be gangs, corruption in legal orgs or criminal families.
Having involvement in store robberies as per the rules and finishing it with ease will be my priority
as well as during submarines , bank , aircraft , ng raid as these are the most important times to gain experience and gather intel on the illegal organizations.
To sum up Under my leadership the main focus will be to teach the people to work according to the server rules and how to give a good RP experience to the citizens. Plus following the ic laws made by the government to ensure the proper flow of the term.

I have worked under the great leaders of the fib such as Hank Volkov and had been his Chief Of Staff for 2 terms. During that time we achieved the 25 raids in one month target with myself and hank instructing and working closely with undercover departments. FIB at that point was the most active organization, this is because high command was filled by the right people and with us FIB the mentality was not that FIB was superior but that we worked under our own jurisdiction and coordinated with other organizations. This allowed everyone to thrive in FIB and the other legal orgs
My goal is to bring this to EN3s FIB to ensure the start of the server has legal orgs communicating and working in harmony. I wish to make such impact on the FIB that the future of the organization will be secured on the groundwork that me and my team will create

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.
There are many roleplay ideas I want to implement

-
Inter/intra organization meeting and collaboration

- Citizen interrogations rather than going straight to DOC to provide variation for citizens

- More organized patrols out of the city where its more dangerous for our citizens

- Organized car chases (The new engine blocker function coming will greatly support this)

- Detailed Undercover Procedures, using the placeable speed camera, drone and upon a bust police tape and barricades

- BODYCAM | it is the vital thing to have when going on duty in the uniform and the use of correct /me /do /try . A correct bodycam can save you ooc and ic if you have the footage of what happens and how it happens

- Focus on the laws | Governed and sanctioned by the Government

- Be more responsible and collective towards the work

Thank you so much for reading my application

Agastya Thakur

Max Vautier

Notorious
Player
Couldnt think of anyone better Than Eklavya/Agastya. Amazing leadership biggest vouch!

John Marshal

"Seeking recognition is the first step to failure"
Player
+1, the experience deserves implication.

FIB / Mike Lawery

NOOB
Player
Information

Additional information

The reason I wish to become the leader of FIB is because I greatly enjoy legal organizations especially FIB and I have been playing grand since it started (EN1) I have had multiple positions in legal and illegal orgs such as LSPD leader and FIB Chief of Staff , Deputy Governor , Deputy Marabunta /Vagos . If appointed to the position, I will create many procedures and Role Play situations for my officers and ensure everyone in FIB is being fair to the citizens but also having fun

As the organizations first leader I will set a benchmark for the upcoming leaders to ensure that the organization will run smoothy when in my hands and in others’. If given chance to lead FIB i will ensure that everything that my team and I will implement shall be in favor of the whole organization and the new citizens..
As for me i am very kind hearted but a disciplined individual who takes his work very serious however this doesn’t mean I will spoil peoples fun.
As leader it will be my responsibility to ensure that the organization is running smoothly and people are disciplined and enjoying themselves to bring the maximum growth to FIB .

I have an extremely large amount of experience in the legal factions which will enable me to ensure the growth and development of the new agents in FIB .
I believe that over time people’s perception of FIB has changed, FIB is a secretive organization with many highly experienced officers performing several tasks such as (gathering intel, evidences, state wanted people, vehicle theft, atm robberies, bust, backup support for the other legal organizations, raids). Rather than an organization of tyrants flying around the city showing their power. But ultimately it is all down to the leader to maintain the proper functioning of the organization. My idea is to make sure that the undercover department plus my special forces department are continuously working side by side to gather the information for further actions against criminals in our city. Weather it be gangs, corruption in legal orgs or criminal families.
Having involvement in store robberies as per the rules and finishing it with ease will be my priority
as well as during submarines , bank , aircraft , ng raid as these are the most important times to gain experience and gather intel on the illegal organizations.
To sum up Under my leadership the main focus will be to teach the people to work according to the server rules and how to give a good RP experience to the citizens. Plus following the ic laws made by the government to ensure the proper flow of the term.

I have worked under the great leaders of the fib such as Hank Volkov and had been his Chief Of Staff for 2 terms. During that time we achieved the 25 raids in one month target with myself and hank instructing and working closely with undercover departments. FIB at that point was the most active organization, this is because high command was filled by the right people and with us FIB the mentality was not that FIB was superior but that we worked under our own jurisdiction and coordinated with other organizations. This allowed everyone to thrive in FIB and the other legal orgs
My goal is to bring this to EN3s FIB to ensure the start of the server has legal orgs communicating and working in harmony. I wish to make such impact on the FIB that the future of the organization will be secured on the groundwork that me and my team will create

- Inter/intra organization meeting and collaboration

- Citizen interrogations rather than going straight to DOC to provide variation for citizens

- More organized patrols out of the city where its more dangerous for our citizens

- Organized car chases (The new engine blocker function coming will greatly support this)

- Detailed Undercover Procedures, using the placeable speed camera, drone and upon a bust police tape and barricades

- BODYCAM | it is the vital thing to have when going on duty in the uniform and the use of correct /me /do /try . A correct bodycam can save you ooc and ic if you have the footage of what happens and how it happens

Agastya

Information

Additional information

Agastya Thakur
he have the exp and wil be a great chief all the best.....bro good luck

FIB / Mike Lawery

NOOB
Player
Information

Additional information

Agastya Thakur
he have the exp and wil be a great chief all the best bro +++1000 from me

Abby_Vuitton

Mod & Marketplace Mod
Player
Information

Additional information

Agastya Thakur
A very good FIB CoS been! And also have been my Fav LSPD chief xx Abby Vuitton <3 we lyy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom