Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Johnson

Blocked
Blocked
1. Your name in RL: Marko
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average activity per day: 8 - 10 hours
5. Your Discord:Marko Magluta#2074
6. Your Ingame Name: Marko Moncler
7. Your ID: NA

Additional information

1. Leader for...SAHP

2. Why do you want to be the Leader of this particular organization? (Give three reasons with explanation)
• 2.1 • I was more than 4 months in SAHP on RS server, I fell in love with this organization and I have been in it long enough to know how it works.
• 2.2 • I think I am capable enough to lead the San Andreas Highway Patrol, I am active every day from 10 am to 12 pm, and that would make it easier to notice the mistakes of the members in the organization.
• 2.4 • I would improve cooperation with other state organizations in order to achieve quality RP.
• 2.5 • I would improve the organization of work by devoting myself to the individual as well as the entire team (organization).

3. Of course, there are other things I would do, such as:
• 3.1 • I would increase patrols on highways, Route 68, Sandy Shores, Grape Seed, surrounding and mountain roads.
• 3.2 • I would strengthen cooperation with special units of the army in order to improve the safety of all citizens leaving the main part of the city (highway).
• 3.3 • I would work more points with the Army / Federal Bureau of Investigation / Central Police.
• 3.4 • Each member of the San Andreas Highway Patrol would have his own badge (seizure of vehicles, confiscation of things from trunks, arrests, fines...).
• 3.5 • I would increase the training of all SAHP members (pit, box maneuver).

The motto of the San Andreas Highway Patrol:
•SAHP serves and protects citizens, trying to keep them as safe as possible from crime and life in Los Santos.
•SAHP serves the citizens by providing them with professional Deputy Sheriffs who represent the law and apply it in a professional manner.

Mission of San Andreas Highway Patrol:
• SAHP's mission is to ensure a comfortable life in Los Santos through all the resources it possesses and by all possible means.

Vision of the San Andreas Highway Patrol:
• SAHP's vision is to liberate and maintain an area outside the city without crime and public disorder, especially in its region.

- I was a high rank at (NG,EMS,FIB,LSPD,GOV), and I wouldn't bring toxic people into the organization and characters who come to get a warning restriction.

Ranks :
30. State Sheriff (I)
29. Deputy Sheriff
28. Assistant to the Deputy
27. Chief of Stuff
26. Chief Inspector
25. Director of SUK (Special Internal Control
24. Deputy Chief Inspector
23. Deputy Director of SUK
22. Inspector IV
21. Inspector III
20. Inspector II