Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Controlaa Sixteen

Sixteen
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Jayson
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone gmt
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) : 12:00 AM to 00:00 PM
5. Average online per day 15 hours
6. Your Discord C J#6238
7. Your Nickname Controlaa Jovic
8. Your ID No clue
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section Crime

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? ok so i ve spend too much times in this server (2 years) so now i just wanna try a different thing i were admin in another project before i had my own project too and i know what iam doing i wanna help the new people in en3 so many people will start playing in this city and i just want to help them out with every thing iam experienced person in this server depends that i was in this city 2-3 years ago i know every rules so i just want to help this new server be best en server and punish the people that they break the rules.
2. What are your strengths?
-quick learner
-i have experiences in (C##-JAVA-Website-Program-Network-C++)
-i know most of the languages (English-Italian-German-Swedish-Little Bit arabic)
-Kindness
-Funny
-Open Minded
-Good At Communication
-Hard Worker
-Focusing While working ( so thats good cause i will not make mistake at working)
-Respectful

-i have leadership strength

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? iam not getting mad at any point and thats bad some times
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? Nope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom