Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizi Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. IRL name: Karl
2. Your age: 18
3.Time Zone: GMT+4
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours
5. Your discord: cyabru#6286
6. Your nickname: Karl XXXX
7. Your ID:6252

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to become an admin because I want to help new players to understand how GRP works what it stands for and what we can do so they can enjoy spending their time on the server, I also want to help people learn RP, help out in situations that people need experienced player such as me. I have played on GRP project for over 2 years starting from Russian grand 2 and followed by ENG server 1, German Server 2, and ENG server 2. from all these years I have experienced a lot and have seen a lot in GRP. If you decide to choose me for an interview I wont disappoint you since I used to be a LVL 3 admin on EN2, Turf curator and Ballas curator I was becoming an media curator as well but left the administration because of personal problems. I have a lot of ideas that can help a newly opened server I have great ideas for events, Great custom RP scenario Ideas and so on

2. What are your strengths?
My strengths are:
Great understanding of situations that happen I can hear from both sides and then give my decision about it,
Keep calm in every single situation even if I am under pressure,
I can easily come up with really good solutions if there is a problem.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Currently none that will affect me as a Game assistant or an administrator.

4. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes I will.

I would really appreciate if you guys give me a small chance and give me an interview opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom