Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Steph Silverburn
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 24, 2022
Time of violation
23:25
Proofs
https://youtu.be/rm1YP7efrDc

Steph Silverburn

Ex-LSPD Chief, SAHP Curator
Player
Straight away i know il get hate for this but i refuse to be disrespected as a leader by another ORG.

So as you can see in the 1st section i am called a shemale by an FIB officer which i take offense to and would see FIB charge him with PC 2.91 Sexual Harrasment especially that its aimed towards the Head of an ORG to then receive a phonecall from FIB HC saying ''Director doesnt care cause they are being disbanded'' not dealing with there officer is Fail RP, just because you are being disbanded does not give the officers the right to do or say what they want with no consequences, im disappointed having to post this.

Disappointed that a current leader who is going for other leadership has that reply regarding it, not really impressed. i do know that the comment was given to me by another member of FIB and not the director but hearing that doesnt impress me at all

Last edited:

John Lark

Just a stranger
Player
Rejected
There is no clear proof that the leader said that himself; we cannot simply listen to someone's word and believe it without proof of it being said. The second thing to note is that your POV is edited and has a cut in the video, making it considered invalid since it's edited.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom