Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumieho

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Christopher
2. Your age - 28
3. Time zone - Eastern Daylight Time(GMT -4)
4. Average online per day - 7-10 Hrs
5. Your Discord - Lumieho#0666
6. Your Nickname - Tyenna Beau
7. Your ID - Not Available yet

1. Leader of Life Invader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I've been a part of GrandRP for several months now and most of my time was spent in LifeInvader (EN2). I think we can really improve LifeInvader and make it more than what it ever has been. I would overall love to revamp the entire organization and improve the roleplay element tenfold.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

One of the biggest improvements I would like to make is the Journalism Team. I would have certain members be ready on call for when situations take place so we can get news coverage. We would give the department head access to social media accounts to upload their content. The main LI channel for interviews, TikTok for fun videos the journalism team / creative team collab on and Twitter for live updates.

I'd like to give the creative team more chances for making new events for citizens and chances to collab with the journalism team overall. I think having them work together could create more roleplay experiences and just more fun in general. I would also have the creative team department head to keep in contact with other orgs for more global fun events.

And lastly for the Ad team, I would hire people over multiple Time Zones so ads are always being done. We would remake the entire list of items to sell / buy so it can be more concise, Improving the clothing list, vehicle list, and more. I would also make a specific rank for people who are good at teaching how ads are done, to teach new employees.

Thank you for your consideration!!

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Denied
Sadly LI doesnt have those kind of social media currently and we don't allow the advertising of player-made social media accounts on our server as its not our official accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom