Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl Ivanov

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Flynn
2. Your age

3. Time zone

SGT (GMT +8)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
4am-2pm (Weekends) ; 12pm-5pm (Weekdays)
5. Average online per day
7-8 Hours (Weekends) ; 4-5 Hours (Weekdays)
6. Your Discord
Scrady#7879
7. Your Nickname
Karl McNuggets
8. Your ID
TBD
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section
I Wouldn't mind to be either with a slight preferance to State as in EN1 I spent considerably more time in state Orgs.

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I want to become an admin of this new Server as I want to make project history being one of the first admins in this brand new city. I do also want to try and help let this city grow to the size and greatness that En1 and 2 have achieved. There's a lot that needs to be done to get to that and I would love to be a part of the build up and create a city that will be renouned for its great RP and great feeling playing and experiencing it.
2. What are your strengths?
I am a hard worker that once I put my mind to something I will stop at nothing to get it done. I can also adapt to certain situation and negotiate an outcome that helps all. I am a fair person and will also not unjustly punish based on my preconcieved biases.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
My biggest weakness would probably be that I want to help as many people as possible that I spread myself too thin and take on much more than I can chew.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes.
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom