Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddy bear

Player
Player
Hello.
Part 1

10 sec into the video 20546 starts yelling powergaming, powergaming.- 19 seconds into pov he calles me FUcking monglian
0:35 into video he says that is not OC you fucking idiot

1:50- 27388, says: thats force you fucking monkey, that is force RP you stupid thats so banable are you retarded!.

"-Bodycam it and call admin
- i am he is so stupid, i am talking to his leader right now. you are going to get fucking fired you fucking monkey."

1st proof-

part 2

13 seconds in second pov, ID: 11785 says : i am admin you fucking retard shut the fuck up.
as it turns out he is admin assistant, and he officialy insulted player in oc

8:15
27388 writes Powergaming in IC chat, Thats called MG, metagamin

2nd pov-

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
how is that OC insult in any way? i called you a monkey and a retard because of the way you were acting also I mentioned the term "powergaming" after the other fib agent asked me "what rulebreak did he do". so in that case you guys baited me out to say the term "powergaming" just so you can make a report out of it cause you know you're in the wrong for powergaming in the first place. Grow up
Secondly I didn't talk to your leader I just said that cause you were acting very stupid and didn't give me a chance to speak as you can see in your own POV. You came into arena and powergamed did you not expect the people around you to get mad or like?

Teddy bear

Player
Player
how is that OC insult in any way? i called you a monkey and a retard because of the way you were acting also I mentioned the term "powergaming" after the other fib agent asked me "what rulebreak did he do". so in that case you guys baited me out to say the term "powergaming" just so you can make a report out of it cause you know you're in the wrong for powergaming in the first place. Grow up
You mentiond you were speaking with my leader right now. Did you say that in oc because there is no way you were speaking with him in IC.
you insulted me in same sentence!

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
You mentiond you were speaking with my leader right now. Did you say that in oc because there is no way you were speaking with him in IC.
you insulted me in same sentence!
As I mentioned I said that cause you gave me no chance to speak and maybe telling you that would shut you up but clearly it didn't. Also the fact that you just come in arena instantly cuff me what do you expect? for us to be happy and tell you how great you're doing your job? because no that's not how it works buddy and maybe if you don't know rules and all you know is "THATS OC INSULT THATS OC INSULT" you shouldn't be in FIB

Teddy bear

Player
Player
As I mentioned I said that cause you gave me no chance to speak and maybe telling you that would shut you up but clearly it didn't. Also the fact that you just come in arena instantly cuff me what do you expect? for us to be happy and tell you how great you're doing your job? because no that's not how it works buddy and maybe if you don't know rules and all you know is "THATS OC INSULT THATS OC INSULT" you shouldn't be in FIB
so You are saying you oc insulted right ?

Cyabru

Player
Player
Secondly I didn't talk to your leader I just said that cause you were acting very stupid and didn't give me a chance to speak as you can see in your own POV. You came into arena and powergamed did you not expect the people around you to get mad or like?
mate if u are gonna rp that out u dont have to scream power gaming and protest and the man said im gonna be detaining u not arresting u clearly not a rule break

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
so You are saying you oc insulted right ?
As I said that's not an OC insult and no I didn't OC insult nor did I admit to OC insulting. If you're gonna be a crybaby when you do a rulebreak and say "THATS OC INSULT THATS OC INSULT" just to get yourself out of the situation you don't deserve to be in FIB simple as that.

Teddy bear

Player
Player
As I said that's not an OC insult and no I didn't OC insult nor did I admit to OC insulting. If you're gonna be a crybaby when you do a rulebreak and say "THATS OC INSULT THATS OC INSULT" just to get yourself out of the situation you don't deserve to be in FIB simple as that.
stop talking about other stuff and have a point. Did you or not OC insult me by saying. "- i am he is so stupid, i am talking to his leader right now. you are going to get fucking fired you fucking monkey.""

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
agree if u start screaming power gaming then its turning into ooc and then u call him a retard and a monkey
You and the other guy responding to this thread doesn't make it any better and will not in any sort of way show that he's right and I'm wrong. That is not an OC insult all I did was call him a monkey and a retard because of the way he was "ACTING" keyword ACTING. He gave me no way of RPing which is forcing me into his RP which is not allowed he did many rulebreaks and you both are blindsided cause you're his comrades. But as I was saying if you are not the person who has been reported or the person reporting then you have no say in this situation so please kindly move on.

Cyabru

Player
Player
You and the other guy responding to this thread doesn't make it any better and will not in any sort of way show that he's right and I'm wrong. That is not an OC insult all I did was call him a monkey and a retard because of the way he was "ACTING" keyword ACTING. He gave me no way of RPing which is forcing me into his RP which is not allowed he did many rulebreaks and you both are blindsided cause you're his comrades. But as I was saying if you are not the person who has been reported or the person reporting then you have no say in this situation so please kindly move on.
bro he was tryng to keep the rp going while u guys were screaming let me go and POWER GAMING

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
Bro he broke the RP by arresting her because he knew her from previous ecounter (i know its hard to forget if u get claped by a female) and then went into the arena knowing its her because of ID and if u didnt you would of asked everyone instead of standing next to her when saying ur bascially looking for her. Because he broke RP to arrest her cuz he knew information he shouldnt knew after she changed look casues it to be a Power gaming senario. Also you can just detain people like that without cause as if it was real life you couldnt arrerst her after cause you would of been sued for abuse of power and illegal search without cause.

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
Bro he broke the RP by arresting her because he knew her from previous ecounter (i know its hard to forget if u get claped by a female) and then went into the arena knowing its her because of ID and if u didnt you would of asked everyone instead of standing next to her when saying ur bascially looking for her. Because he broke RP to arrest her cuz he knew information he shouldnt knew after she changed look casues it to be a Power gaming senario. Also you can just detain people like that without cause as if it was real life you couldnt arrerst her after cause you would of been sued for abuse of power and illegal search without cause.
ON GOD LMAO

Cyabru

Player
Player
BRO HE DID NOT HAVE TO SEARCH EVERYONE HE LITTERLY SAID ITS A FEMALE NAME SO ITS A FEMALE AND SHE WAS THE ONLY FEMALE IN THERE

Teddy bear

Player
Player
She had stars i did not personally saw her do crime so changing cloth doesnt make sense, if she didi something like that to prevent getting found you need also pov and to tell officer about that.

Ryan Versace

Blocked
Blocked
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
After reviewing this report 20546, 27388 will be receiving a punishments for racial and ooc comments.
If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal.
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom