Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Dimitry

West Mafia
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Dimitry
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): 4:00PM to 00:00AM.
5. Average online per day: 5-8 hours.
6. Your Discord: blatnoy#8069
7. Your Nickname: Dimitry Cleo
8. Your ID: N/A
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: Crime

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I really want to get a chance being admin, because I played in this project almost from the start and I got a lot of experience by the time I played here. From the past till now I worked in a lot of organisations, and I was helping to lead my first and only family in the Grand Roleplay EN1 project, we achieved a lot and I met a lot of people that I helped in the past and I'm trying to help everyone out till now too. I really like fair roleplay too, that's why I try to help others with it to achieve most fun experience that you can get in this project. I played in other diffrent projects too in the past and I can approve that my Role Play knowledge is good, that's why I want to become admin to help others to understand what is Role Play, prevent rule breaking and help others to improve their RP Life without any hassle.

2. What are your strengths? I'm active, responsible, fast learner and team worker.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Sometimes I do things to fast and I'm a little bit impatience.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): Yes.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom