Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected hate speech/OOC And IC harrasment id 1329 and 464

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Ousmane_Gonzalez
Suspect ID
id 1329/464
Date of violation
Jun 16, 2021
Time of violation
19:34
Proofs
https://streamable.com/dp268t

Ousmane LeBlanc

Player
Player
this is disgusting me and my friend have non stop over the past couple days been harassed and my friend sexually harassed over some conflict id 1329 made an alt discord account with a vid calling me a simp and saying in his own words "this guys balls aint dropped and is simping over a girl that has been passed around more then a zoot and is turned over more then a door knob admins such as kevin pluxury have proof of that the following videos prove my points and this should be stopped.

this video is id 1329 calling dani mayt who also is a admin assistant a hoe and id464 calling her a "trany" this is from another pov unknown_replay_2021.06.15-19.14_Trim

Pablo Ali

Blocked
Blocked
this is disgusting me and my friend have non stop over the past couple days been harassed and my friend sexually harassed over some conflict id 1329 made an alt discord account with a vid calling me a simp and saying in his own words "this guys balls aint dropped and is simping over a girl that has been passed around more then a zoot and is turned over more then a door knob admins such as kevin pluxury have proof of that the following videos prove my points and this should be stopped.

this video is id 1329 calling dani mayt who also is a admin assistant a hoe and id464 calling her a "trany" this is from another pov unknown_replay_2021.06.15-19.14_Trim
I legit haven't said anything to her but minor, your pettiness makes me laugh. when your with all your boys talking shit and calling us retards its fine, we violate you and u start crying. also no ones sexually harassing anyone, everything said is ic.

Carter

Player
Player

xD ur make me laugh salty we outbid you on the apartments. anyways as you can see this aint even ur pov and id 2760 is already reporting us for the same reason so stop double reporting and go get some sunlight you know a day out to the beach would do you some good. and we never directed anything to you and that wasn't pablo so stop lying.

Carter

Player
Player

your a game assisant yet you call us retards. very proffesional ill upload that pov rn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom