Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Xerxes kingz
Suspect ID
175052 | 176221
Date of violation
Oct 29, 2022
Time of violation
11:41
Proofs
https://imgur.com/LdurRat

Pappa Mage

Player
Player
I will talk to my friend who gave him money cuz he might it on body cam , again everything that was taken not "stolen" , money has been given back since these MFS refused to give back my cars and still have em with em
those cars where donated you dumbass. you stole our shit and sold it for way less then what its worth.

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
those cars where donated you dumbass. you stole our shit and sold it for way less then what its worth.
How'd you know that , i will tell you how cuz you were given the amount of money i got by selling those items , weren't you ? You were given 1.5 million dollars didn't you? When it was Said that i will be given back my cars . Those items were not stolen if they were i would have never given u the money

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
I appreciate your effort on trying to tick me off but if that were true then why do you waste talking to dumb people. Do you feel it's a wise thing?
Yea I feel like it's our duty to help kids with special needs , you know educate them

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
you joined our Family, but we have warehouse on Lock and vehicles on Lock, you left. stop calling my Wife Dumb Bro. im not scared that you ran into a high level Family
Bruh you and you wife with special needs are the one who are blaming me you are assuming stuff that i left cuz your warehouse was locked , bitch i haven't even been inside of your house , i was in your stupid TOUGHNECK family for 3 days that's it , i left your family cuz you literally are the meaning of boring ass family " deal with it " stop assuming stuff , the hell you can't even rob a sigle guy the three days i was in , u guys are so dumb and stupid , if people are leaving your family it's cuz maybe you are too fucking boring

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
you joined our Family, but we have warehouse on Lock and vehicles on Lock, you left. stop calling my Wife Dumb Bro. im not scared that you ran into a high level Family
And don't say u ain't scared of me cuz I'm in high level family , I'm alone enough for y'all you guys are that bad

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
How'd you know that , i will tell you how cuz you were given the amount of money i got by selling those items , weren't you ? You were given 1.5 million dollars didn't you? When it was Said that i will be given back my cars . Those items were not stolen if they were i would have never given u the money
Answer @karshvuitan wt happen ? Did people told you not to reply cuz u fucked up ?

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
That is indeed a fact.
What is that fact ? If u think I left ur family cuz i didn't have access to your fucking warehouse then you are dumb or maybe thats a good way to convince yourself , all u are doing is making an assumption? But lemme tell you a Fact "I JOINED YOUR FAMILY , CUZ I WANTED AN ILLEGAL FAMILY , I LEFT KINGZ CUZ THEY WERE DOINGS THINGS ON THERE OWN , BEING THERE WAS PURPOSELESS ALL THEY DO IS SUCK GOVERNOR'S ASS THAT'S IT . I HAD HIGH HOPES WHEN I JOINED U MR BAKER BUT ALL THOSE HOPES WERE DESTROYED WHEN I CAME YO KNOW HOW UNORGANISED YOU GUYS ARE LIKE WE WENT YO ROB PEOPLE AND IN THOSE THREE DAYS HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO ROB A SINGLE GUY , AND THIS IS THE ONLY REASON I LEFT " now it's upto you what u wanna believe . You have to deal with the fact that you guys are no hotshots in city , and i have no fucking interest in robbing 2 guns from ur warehouse thankyou 👍

Jim Kingz

Player
Player
He also scammed me.

I make weapons and ammo in my bunker. We had a deal that i gave the weapons (was about 25 ak, 1 lmg, 4k ak ammo, some lmg ammo and about 155 weed). I was the producer and he was the seller. We would split the profit. But when he sold all the stuff, i got blocked on discord.

I still dont know why he did it, because even if there was any drama between the family im in and him, i didn't know anything about the drama, let alone contribute to it..

Pappa Mage

Player
Player
Why would some one leave family cause they didn't have access to ware house? Their has to be something wrong that the family has done for him to act this way, its not just an act of jealousy.
he took alot of shit, expensive shit out of the family warehouse and sold it. he was only with roughneck for a couple of days but their rules on warehouse is alot stricter. we are not saying that he joined them to scam him, but considering the fact that he scammed jay so hard and stole from us it wouldnt be a shock that he tried his bullshit with roughneck

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
He also scammed me.

I make weapons and ammo in my bunker. We had a deal that i gave the weapons (was about 25 ak, 1 lmg, 4k ak ammo, some lmg ammo and about 155 weed). I was the producer and he was the seller. We would split the profit. But when he sold all the stuff, i got blocked on discord.

I still dont know why he did it, because even if there was any drama between the family im in and him, i didn't know anything about the drama, let alone contribute to it..
Meet me , see now this is true i was just pissed at Kingz so i blocked everyone in Kingz , meet me in city and I'll give everything i own G , i have nothing against you and i did blocked everyone from Kingz family as i was pissed , do whenever u on i have unblocked u text me and i still have the profits we made by selling those guns my Guy , u were good to me in family and after that so i don't want atleast u to remember me as a scammer , and fuck Kingz

Last edited:

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
he took alot of shit, expensive shit out of the family warehouse and sold it. he was only with roughneck for a couple of days but their rules on warehouse is alot stricter. we are not saying that he joined them to scam him, but considering the fact that he scammed jay so hard and stole from us it wouldnt be a shock that he tried his bullshit with roughneck
Shut ur bitch ass up , u dumb rasist ass bitch , we all can see on logs what was taken not stole and money has been given back , all I'm doing is waiting for a bodycam footage of josh when he gave y'all money and u refused to give back my cars u fucking scammers

Last edited:

Pappa Mage

Player
Player
Shut ur bitch ass up , u dumb rasist ass bitch , we all can see on logs what was taken not stole and money has been given back , all I'm doing is waiting for a bodycam footage of josh when he gave y'all money and u refused to give back my cars u fucking scammers
That was a donation. In which we got proof. It still dont change the fact that you took shit that we had planned a usage for and sold it beneith its value. That money dont change the fact that you took our diamonds and two luminous shoes. Was not yours to take. Now im actually done talking with you, once we called eachother brothers, but after you showed your true self i now understand that you no more carry any value for me or our family

Last edited:

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
Meet me , see now this is true i was just pissed at Kingz so i blocked everyone in Kingz , meet me in city and I'll give everything i own G

That was a donation. In which we got proof. It still dont change the fact that you took shit that we had planned a usage for and sold it beneith its value. That money dont change the fact that you took our diamonds and two luminous shoes. Was not yours to take. Now im actually done talking with you, once we called eachother brothers, but after you showed your true self i now understand that you no more carry any value for me or our fa
That was a donation. In which we got proof. It still dont change the fact that you took shit that we had planned a usage for and sold it beneith its value. That money dont change the fact that you took our diamonds and two luminous shoes. Was not yours to take. Now im actually done talking with you, once we called eachother brothers, but after you showed your true self i now understand that you no more carry any value for me or our family
Yeah? Brothers? Really after u kicked me out of server? Bruh don't even start , we all know who started this shit , but u know what I'm happy that the people that still believe me are with me still so for me all the brotherly shit is done , y'all never liked me and that's a fact

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
I had your back since day 1 , i was the one who was wanted u to be high command since day 1 , if u don't believe me go ahead and check HC chat Rn , but after u guys kicked me out of the fucking server , that was it , right there and then all shit ends pappa , i had a huge respect for y'all but the fact that y'all were calling me indian scammer and shit Nah dude i still couldn't believe it , all the respect all the relationship that i had with y'all ended , the motive behind taking those stuff was not stealing if it was i would never had given u back the Money , y'all know i don't give a Fuck about money or stuff , Now let's talk bout Cars , ask Lukaaz ur family leader it's a family rule to give back all donations that one made when he or she leaves family you know what don't even ask that lying ass son of a bitch go ask Jackson about rules we made cuz this guy Lukaaz he break everything we stand for and that's the only reason i left , and yeah this is a goodbye and a last message to you too brother i blocked everyone of kingz expect few and you was one of them that i didn't blocked but we done now

Joshua27

Loner
Player
This is Still under Review? this man is obviously a Thief Fucking Asshole. Clawing Desperately to get out of Trouble, meanwhile Calling everyone Names and Insulting Everyone. telling a whole Crowd of people their "wrong" and "Special Needs" the act was Logged, and Recorded. No Amount of Name Calling and Insulting will ever Wipe out the Fact that you were Caught as a Dirty Ass Thieving Fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom