Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jurij Vuitton
Administrators nickname
Elli Winter
Date
Oct 31, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://bilderupload.org/bild/2e6572563-desktop-screenshot-202210

Luca Vuitton

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,

About an hour ago I was banned due to interaction between two accounts, however, I've always bought Grand Coins on both accounts to increase the budget and tried not to be banned because of interaction for fear.
Unfortunately, I can't explain myself when and where I should have interacted between the two accounts, but if it really was the case, I'm sincerely sorry....
Unfortunately I don't get any information about the case from Elli Winter either and I am now alone with the problem here..
I invested a lot of money and time in the project and the whole thing hit me hard...
I ask for timely processing because I have spent a lot of time on GrandRP in my free time and would like to remain part of the community in the future

Thank you for taking the time Mazhor

Kind regards

Jurij Vuitton (20453) / Luca Vuitton (42460) on GrandRP DE02

MustiAbi

Player
Player
mazhor abi dont unban him, he and his mates are always on discord doing nonstop rdm and cl, check the latest reports

Cali Tretboot

Player
Player
mazhor abi dont unban him, he and his mates are always on discord doing nonstop rdm and cl, check the latest reports

wäre mir neu dass er dabei war aber du machst das schon Musti immer schön grand bleiben

Omar Manyak

Player
Player
Du Andy

Luca Vuitton

Player
Player

I have no idea what you're talking about here and dragging me somewhere. Better look at my penalties and then reconsider your statement, especially since I wasn't in any of them or in the discord. I think you're just mad and want to get this out there now.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Confirmed twink interaction. Are you going to tell me the truth or I can reject appeal?​

Luca Vuitton

Player
Player
Confirmed twink interaction. Are you going to tell me the truth or I can reject appeal?​
Hello Mazor,

After consulting an admin, I interacted with my second account via the family cars. Unfortunately, I didn't know this until yesterday.
I sincerely apologize for this mistake and I own up to the mistake I made.

It's about the gems and the pickaxe that I put in the family car with my 2 accounts and got out again with my 1 account

Thank you very much for your quick reply

Kind regards

Jurij

Last edited:

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Still on consideration​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom