Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abo Kh
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 1, 2022
Time of violation
00:55
Proofs
https://youtu.be/aLs8ne16M6I

Jamie Mcarthy

Player
Player
I dont need a reason to ask. If you say yes i can legally search you (which you did). i fined you for absence of a valid license plate as i said in your pov. Anyways fining and wrongly searching you (which i didnt) is an ic issue not ooc

Abo Barzani

ASK
Player
I dont need a reason to ask. If you say yes i can legally search you (which you did). i fined you for absence of a valid license plate as i said in your pov. Anyways fining and wrongly searching you (which i didnt) is an ic issue not ooc
that car is famliy car not mine

gamal saad

Player
Player
actually you need reason to search someone ... and why did you raise your gun against him . he already pulled over and why 15k fine ?

and its obvious you searched him without asking ... you said searching you and started searching

gamal saad

Player
Player
he said yes answering you not for searching ... you still have no reason to search him its obvious PG

Jamie Mcarthy

Player
Player
actually you need reason to search someone ... and why did you raise your gun against him . he already pulled over and why 15k fine ?

and its obvious you searched him without asking ... you said searching you and started searching
no at no point in that pov can you see the fine amount. i pulled a taser to ensure he did not drive off like most players do. and it is not power gaming it is called roleplay. look before the second time he asked he very clearly said yes. also may i ask why are you writing here when as far as im awware you cannot message off topic or if you arent related to the situation.

Jamie Mcarthy

Player
Player
In training all officers are tought to ask ifwe can search them. We cant search them without permission unless they are being arrested hence why i asked him. lets leave it now and let the admins decide the outcome.

gamal saad

Player
Player
no at no point in that pov can you see the fine amount. i pulled a taser to ensure he did not drive off like most players do. and it is not power gaming it is called roleplay. look before the second time he asked he very clearly said yes. also may i ask why are you writing here when as far as im awware you cannot message off topic or if you arent related to the situation.
its not off topic lol

Aymoon Habibi

Player
Player

Lol, 15k for not having a license plate and also giving him a fine while it was a family car!! also, you say you can go now and give him a fine after he goes, do you gather names and fine them after?
Also, you need a reason to search or stop anyone. The city is not under martial law that's fail RP because you are power abusing because you are a cop.
btw that's the penalty code for the fine and for the car owner, not the driver. "2.1 absence of valid license Fine: 5000"
I hope you retrain again.

Jamie Mcarthy

Player
Player
Lol, 15k for not having a license plate and also giving him a fine while it was a family car!! also, you say you can go now and give him a fine after he goes, do you gather names and fine them after?
Also, you need a reason to search or stop anyone. The city is not under martial law that's fail RP because you are power abusing because you are a cop.
btw that's the penalty code for the fine and for the car owner, not the driver. "2.1 absence of valid license Fine: 5000"
I hope you retrain again.
For starters lets make one thing clear. where does it say i fined him 15k because that is a lie as you will see in my pov shortly. secondly?i and andy other officer have the right to ask for consent to search which he said yes to verbally. Unfortunately there is nothing i can do about my voice cracking up on his end however you will see my pov and realise that it is not fail rp.

Neron Hill

NPC
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

Police officer has RP reason to stop and give fines as your license plate is missing. If you have any issues about the situation, you need to solve it ICly as the police officer did not break any server rule.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom