Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Xander_Yashamishi
Administrators nickname
Adham Pluxury
Date
Nov 1, 2022
Time
13:40
Proofs
n/a

xanakin

Player
Player
Last night was my bday no lie was drunk af, was with the boys, kept getting rdmed by one kid i had made a report no one i guess saw it, and i went in admin chat and had posted why yall so fucking slow with reports and i was punished for it, i believe the jail and mute for a while was sufficient enough, i even went ahead and apologised in a ticket as well towards the staff member, not sure if they had seen that but than fast forward 8 hours im chilling just woke up to play i hope on start chatting with people and than i get banned for 4 days for staff disrepect from the situation ln after the neron hill had allready muted and punished me i understand saying why yall so fucking slow with reports is kinda rude and i know that but i do not believe it should be 4 days or any ban for that matter, as i was allready punished it was dealt with and i had most def learned my lesson from that mute. but 4 days i think thats excessive personally. Again my sincerest apologies if that offended you for even longer it was just a text chat i was dumb drunk for my bday it wasnt that deep lets all just set aside and have some fun. it will not be happening again.

xanakin

Player
Player
Can you be double punished? because neuron had allready punished me i just dont feel a 4 day ban is suitable for that comment at all. I never called anyone dumb or insulted anyones intelligence again im sorry would just like unbanned since i was allready punished for it.

xanakin

Player
Player
mind you this is not a complaint towards that staff member just wanna see about getting this ban reverted its my only day off of the week dont do this to me lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom