Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ashley Haze
Administrators nickname
Kareem Pluxury
Date
Nov 1, 2022
Time
21:35
Proofs
https://imgur.com/zikBJKD https://youtu.be/syVBJDWH0vs

Zyrxan

Player
Player
I was banned for DM in city by Kareem Pluxury, I was fighting 2 people in mirror park cause they kept punching me and my friend, Killed those 2 and then 2 other guys kept trying to shoot my friend so we went over and asked why they were shooting and then 1 started mixing and said "Ok see you on forums for RDM" and then they said to leave his house property so if him shooting at us wasnt enough RP Reason to kill him then he also aimed a gun at us and told us to leave so then we killed those 2 and then I got banned.

I HAVE POV OF FULL SITUATION IF NEEDED SO PLEASE REQUEST IF LONGER POV IS NEEDED.

Zyrxan

Player
Player
Provide full pov of situation you have 6 hours
Here is the Full POV:
(Upload is taking a while cause its a long video)

I understand that I was metagaming but I didn't think it was a huge deal cause we were legit right next to each other.

You can see that I was being punched multiple times then I fought back, My punch kept targeting wrong people even though I was legit right next to him (As you could see that was not intentional) and then the girl kept running infront of me (getting me to punch at her instead of the other guy) So I killed the guy and then a little after that I remembered that she tried punching me too around 2 or 3 times so I killed them as well.

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Rejected
Doesn't show the start of the situation + Looks like you and your friends are provoking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom