Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lance_Spencer
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 1, 2022
Time of violation
15:40
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rsmOAe26n4

Lance_Spencer

Player
Player
Situation: I had solar panels in my garden. I hired workers to install them. After all of them being installed, one of them (ID 3228), kept coming to my garden every hour during the WHOLE solar panel charging (eta 4-5 hours). His English wasn't good, he was shouting in Arabic but he never roleplayed. He would just walk past me and go to my garden, ignoring my words. I didn't have POV in the first moments.

But once there was not much left for the batteries to be done, I hired bodyguards, around 6-7 were hired. They mentioned him that he had 5 seconds to leave. I consider this PG, some bodyguards also had guns. They managed to leave him in an unconscious state in the Part 1 of the video. At the end, you'll see one of his friends killing him so he respawns fast so he can come back.

In Part 2 of the video I called the police to inform about the situation. As you can see, he came back, not even 5 minutes after. He got arrested I believe. Clear RK, he has done around 4 RKs but I don't have the first POVs as I mentioned. But this player doesn't do RP what so ever, for the whole day he has been a hassle.

ID 3228 is the guy with the blue suit and mask and a blue car.

I also consider it RDM because he basically never mentioned a word. Just goes to my garden, checks time remaining in solar panels and takes gun out.

Not sure if NLR is violated by his friend (ID 519), since he kills him at end of Part 1 so he can respawn and come fast (he was back in 4 minutes). ID 519 was not hired as a bodyguard.

Part 1:
Part 2:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom