Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected family report for aces - using 3rd part comms

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Xander Yashamishi
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 1, 2022
Time of violation
11:28pmest
Proofs
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1640193669

xanakin

Player
Player
here is the report, everyone in aces family using discord instead of ingame comms, in the video you can see the main family leader telling me about a obs plugin to block out discord audio from reports, and from also being reported in case we all needed to provide video evidence against someone. I know this is against the rules they back doored me so fuck em lmao, they are using discord, and taught me to use a third party program to not get caught by admins and staff. the leader of aces is jonathan gacey he is the one that specifically taught me and showed and was telling me about the 3rd part comms rule and how to bypass ever being caught using discord as communications.

xanakin

Player
Player
i understand ill more than likely get punished but it is what it is!

Johnathan Gacy

Player
Player
I had told you how to block out discord audio so your twitch stream doesnt hear the stuff we say on discord. You had asked us if we could not using any curse words so you can stream on twitch and I guided you to blocking discord audio so you'd be able to stream. I stream on twitch as well and block my discord audio to comply to twitches TOS as the stuff we say in discord goes against most of twitches TOS.
You were kicked out of the family and banned from the discord for being toxic to family members and calling females b**ches which will not be tolerated.
Do not twist things into something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom