Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Prada Sins
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 3, 2022
Time of violation
19:45
Proofs
https://youtu.be/GkJG-l5GswU

Wiko Resake

Player
Player
hello there I wasn't rdm u, u killed one of my family members with the same hoodie on so we decided to kill you. There will be a clip of it from my m8 ID 761.

• Dislike
Reactions: Nox

Prada Sins

ball w/o you
Player
hello there I wasn't rdm u, u killed one of my family members with the same hoodie on so we decided to kill you. There will be a clip of it from my m8 ID 761.
I didnt kill no one so relax with that buddy💀How are you telling me that your excuse is that im wearing the same clothes LMFAO...you can literally see me running with no guns and you really think you have a reason to kill me? Nice

Tanne

Player
Player
Hello,
in the first clip you can see one of there fam Members actally baiting me after I give him a call and i kill him other Fam Members of them start shoting at fam members of us out of the Famraid so we decided to fightback. In the second clip you can see 3 of there members VDM us.

Thank you for your Time

Prada Sins

ball w/o you
Player
Nice pov:ROFLMAO: Show them how evereything started. You realize that both those clips dont include me in it? Where is the reason for killing me?

Tanne

Player
Player
Nice pov:ROFLMAO: Show them how evereything started. You realize that both those clips dont include me in it? Where is the reason for killing me?
I think you are Member of the Fam we where fighting against so it was legit if there was anythink wrong in the Situation a Admin will take care of it :)

Prada Sins

ball w/o you
Player
The admin who is reviewing this forum, let me know and I will send the whole clip and you can see how I didn’t fight anybody.

Wiko Resake

Player
Player
bro if your fam is baiting us then you are included, if you are part of the fam i dont know what your problem is.. :)

Prada Sins

ball w/o you
Player
first you say I kill you. Now you say I baited you🤣 You can clearly see I wasn’t involved in anything. Stop replying with useless comments

Last edited:

Tanne

Player
Player
first you say I kill you. Now you say I baited you🤣 You can clearly see I wasn’t involved in anything. Stop replying with useless comments
Nobody said you killed any of us, your family killed one of us out of zone when we raided houses and that's why me and ID1888 were still in the discord channel. While we were at the robbery we got a call that there was shooting outside so we ran outside. Also, in outdoor shooting, maximum 3 people from our side traded with 6 people from your family, so you would get a family warning but we wont.

Prada Sins

ball w/o you
Player
Nice changed the story again💀💀 So now you’re telling me one member from my family began to shoot you. One… how am I involved in this. You shouldn’t have shot me lmao. I’m gonna stop replying coz I just told you you saying dumb stuff making up stories. Apologies for the off topic

Tanne

Player
Player
Nice changed the story again💀💀 So now you’re telling me one member from my family began to shoot you. One… how am I involved in this. You shouldn’t have shot me lmao. I’m gonna stop replying coz I just told you you saying dumb stuff making up stories. Apologies for the off topic
Its the same story it started with our Fam raiding your house me and ID1888 are waiting outside one of your Fam members starts baiting me -> I kill him. Clip 1 Nothing happens me and ID1888 go in zone about 2-3 Minutes later we get the Call from a Fam member of us that people are shoting at him outside of the Zone so we (Me and ID1888 the rest of us stays in Zone) rush out -> We start fighting against your Fam Clip 2.

Prada Sins

ball w/o you
Player
1. You meta gamed in clip 2
2. I didn’t fight so you don’t have a reason to kill me. I was no where near the house or even in the raid when this “fight happened”

I repeat… stop replying with your useless comments 💀 you literally reported bolos for something that’s not punishable.Learn the rules…

Tanne

Player
Player
1. You meta gamed in clip 2
2. I didn’t fight so you don’t have a reason to kill me. I was no where near the house or even in the raid when this “fight happened”

I repeat… stop replying with your useless comments 💀 you literally reported bolos for something that’s not punishable.Learn the rules…
I reportet nobody lmao
"I’m gonna stop replying coz I just told you you saying dumb stuff making up stories. " and you replied again 🤡

There was no Meta happening there couse we all where in the house raid channel an we where doing a house raid 0 information was given that we did not have ingame.
And if you are part in a Fam that we are fighting against we automaticly have the right to kill you.

Prada Sins

ball w/o you
Player
I reportet nobody lmao
"I’m gonna stop replying coz I just told you you saying dumb stuff making up stories. " and you replied again 🤡

There was no Meta happening there couse we all where in the house raid channel an we where doing a house raid 0 information was given that we did not have ingame.
And if you are part in a Fam that we are fighting against we automaticly have the right to kill you.
lmfaooooooo you dont have no right i wasnt shooting or even holding a gun. if this is no meta game then im obama. stop dickriding this forum.

confused-guy-meme-content-2018-652x367.jpg

Tanne

Player
Player
lmfaooooooo you dont have no right i wasnt shooting or even holding a gun. if this is no meta game then im obama. stop dickriding this forum.

confused-guy-meme-content-2018-652x367.jpg
Why are you getting so mad 🤔 Never forget its just a game maybe go get some fresh Air:ROFLMAO:

Prada Sins

ball w/o you
Player
Why are you getting so mad 🤔 Never forget its just a game maybe go get some fresh Air:ROFLMAO:
learn you rules and stop riding on my dick :D how can you talk about fresh air if your online 24/7 on the forum page:sleep:

Tanne

Player
Player
learn you rules and stop riding on my dick :D how can you talk about fresh air if your online 24/7 on the forum page:sleep:
Nothing you need to know but beeing self-employed can be really usefull. Also you are answering 24/7 too so dont know why you bring that argument.

Prada Sins

ball w/o you
Player
Nothing you need to know but beeing self-employed can be really usefull. Also you are answering 24/7 too so dont know why you bring that argument.
are you stupid? Did i ever mention about air???your the one who bought it up xD. Im literally talking to a wall. stop using google translate btw, what you just said about self employment makes no sense lmao

93d3fee78a8d618d6487a3ff50c39de2.jpg

Since you have a crush on me leave a like and subscribe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom