Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raymond Bishop

Ex Senior State Curator
Player
Your IRL Name: Aimen
Your Age: 28
Time zone: GMT+1
Average online per day: 4-9 hr.
Your Discord: F4LC0N#0479
Your Nickname: Rymond Bishop
Your ID: 4690

Additional information
1. Leader of san andreas highway patrol

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.1- The experience I have in LEO in EN1 and EN3 as I was the captain of HWP in SAHP EN1 also I was in FIB and NG all of that in EN1 when I came to EN3 I applied for this role but I failed the interview so I was appointed as chief of staff in SAHP.
2.2- My personal desire is to be an LEO and I cannot explain why I like SAHP I have been in so many servers before but I always chose to be an LEO.
2.3- I'm quitting RP for OOC reason in 3 or 4 months, so I wanna help this server as its the best ever by putting the experience I have to make SAHP better..

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
3.1 - New ideas of RP :

I have a few ideas to make players enjoy being in SHAP by making them interact more with other players in RP
-Setting up a speed radars on the HW and placing a search point after it so we can stop speeding cars .
- Open days in SAHP civilians can come to HQ and learn how we operate to make them safe.
- ride along programme .

3.2 - Ruccruting in all shifts :

Having active troopers in all shifts is a priority for me as I noticed especially in morning shift in all SAHP there in only 3 or 4 active officers while there are more than 1K active in the city.

3.3- HRT department

The most important department without any doubt you will ask me why? Let's start by asking some questions

Why gangs and families have no fear to the SAHP? Because they have numbers .

Are we gonna have the same numbers they have? Simply no because some of them have more than 500 members 70 of them active in daily bases .

So how are we gonna face them? Simply by having a powerful HRT department as we are looking for quality not quantity .

And that's why HRT is the most important department.

3.4 - Corruption

Corruption is not just breaking the rules and stealing, the big Corruption is when an HC place his friend or family member in a position wish he is incapable to fill it with other words Favoritism and this will affect the ORG in bad matter so I won't tolerate any kind of these actions.

3.5-Reeation with other ORGs

As I mentioned earlier the gangs and families have massive numbers so ORGs have to work with each other to face them and we cannot do that if we don't have a level of trust with other ORGs.

In the end, I would like to thank you for taking the time and reading my application an I hope some of the points will help the next leader even if it wasn't me.

Kind regards.
Rymond Bishop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom