Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jerry Creed
Administrators nickname
Jaden Hill
Date
Nov 4, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/iwJYMpS

Jakeif Creed

Player
Player
I just logged on and saw a 60 day ban for gen rule 4.1 [GYM BOT] and I would like to say this is a huge misunderstanding. I know this looks bad but I had my sister click E for me for 15 minutes while I went to grab dinner for us. I just got back into en03 after not playing a while since en02 and did not know about this new rule as she used to help do this on en02 a while back. I understand why I was banned and now know to never do this again, if available I will take a money wipe and can assure you I will never be doing this again as I have learned my lesson and enjoy playing this server very much.

Jake Take

Player
Player
Your bans gonna turn into account sharing ban now which is perm, just admit to 4.1 dont dig a deeper hole

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Rejected
Ban changed into 1.1 Created account is property of the creator, your account cannot be shared or traded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom