Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Foallow Venetia
Suspect ID
846 & 1088
Date of violation
Nov 5, 2022
Time of violation
1:24 AM.
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YosP2Uj80rM&ab_channel=Foallow

cmdel08

FIB HOD
Player
This forum was already rejected and he posted it again you can’t spam post the same forum

cmdel08

FIB HOD
Player
And also I am just curious in this pov when did I shoot wt you at all after my friend killed you somine shot at us so we shot back

This is a little clip of what i see in this pov it looks like hes shooting at my freind down the road and also about to shoot me.

And at the end you see somone else shoot at us.

Last edited:

Foallow

Player
Player
Cute that you're afraid, but unfortunately, the guy who rejected it told me to post again but nice try.
Also
1. You rammed me. Pulled out your gun at me and shot another player across the road all in the clip. (IN A NON GHETTO ZONE)
2. I have more footage of you coming back round to me when i was dead and saying something like "that's what you get for shooting pussy we don't play like that"

Foallow

Player
Player
And also I am just curious in this pov when did I shoot wt you at all after my friend killed you somine shot at us so we shot back

This is a little clip of what i see in this pov it looks like hes shooting at my freind down the road and also about to shoot me.

And at the end you see somone else shoot at us.
And nice try cutting out the part where you shoot someone across the road from you luckily it's in my pov huh.

cmdel08

FIB HOD
Player
And nice try cutting out the part where you shoot someone across the road from you luckily it's in my pov huh.
ahahah i am aloud to shoot you can see in my pov him shoot first so nice try

cmdel08

FIB HOD
Player
Cute that you're afraid, but unfortunately, the guy who rejected it told me to post again but nice try.
Also
1. You rammed me. Pulled out your gun at me and shot another player across the road all in the clip. (IN A NON GHETTO ZONE)
2. I have more footage of you coming back round to me when i was dead and saying something like "that's what you get for shooting pussy we don't play like that"
When did i shoot a bullet at you i am id 846 i never shot at you
and also i thought you were gonna shoot me cuz of hoiw close the bullets were to my car so my friend shot you we didnt know .

cmdel08

FIB HOD
Player
If you didnt shoot we woundt have shot you big misunderstanding.
Like i said i thought you were about to shoot at me look at my pov and look how close the bulets were then at the end you see the guy acrros the street shoot me

Darsh Patel

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report

ID 1088 will receive a punishment for Green zone rule 1.1
ID 846 will receive a punishment for VDM

• Green zone rule 1.1 Green Zone killings are prohibited /Warn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom