Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Oduncu Mesut
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 8, 2022
Time of violation
12:47
Proofs
https://youtu.be/BmFJOa0dou0

GaripKont

KEL
Player
Our friend was attacked in the green zone,he just attacked us when we told the attacker that he couldn't do it and that we were in the video
and insulted us in Turkish.

Enes Rosier

Rosier Family
Player
hello im id 7879 , request him to share 1 minute of pov pls ( the part where they trying harassed to my wife )

GaripKont

KEL
Player
Whoever does this will be banned but you can't insult and kill us in greenzone.if you have your own pov you can post it.

McQueen

Oyle mi olmus knk
Player
Read the rules for opening a forum. POV statuses under 1 minute are considered invalid and the forum is rejected
U r doing metagaming. And ur friend doing mixing btw

GaripKont

KEL
Player
I didn't need to post pov, he sent pov. I demand the punishment of 2 people.

McQueen

Oyle mi olmus knk
Player
Look this oduncu mesut
The complaint is filed by a person who is not related to the situation. (POV must be personally made by person who is involved in situation);

GaripKont

KEL
Player
Look MCQUEEN You got it wrong, I'm the one who made the video in the complaint
You wanted pov and someone else threw it anyway so i said no need for me to throw it
If you are not authorized, why do you get involved, let the reported person get involved.
If there is a case of harassment, the abuser should also be punished.
In the video your friend sent, it seems that I came later.
I reported him for insulting and shooting at me in greenzone.
have a good day.

ardayus

Player
Player
I am the person in the incident and this situation has nothing to do with harassment. I tried to Role here and I used a quote then the person killed me with a gun in the green zone

ardayus

Player
Player
I also ask the friend who said that I used the quote maliciously, to prove that he was malicious and
I demand the ban of the person who killed me in the green zone

Enes Rosier

Rosier Family
Player
I am the person in the incident and this situation has nothing to do with harassment. I tried to Role here and I used a quote then the person killed me with a gun in the green zone
i didnt kill you lol , also why you provoking me ?

ardayus

Player
Player
It's clear with the records you killed me dude, can you also share the provocative part?

ardayus

Player
Player
I said that the sentence I used was a role-playing sentence and in my last sentence I said it was to the engine.

ardayus

Player
Player
You also insulted me and my friends and what I said was a quote. I'm asking the admins, is it an insult or a quote because of the ban?

ardayus

Player
Player
In addition, the friend who made the complaint shot at us 4 days ago while I was sitting in front of the house with a few people from my family. We got your records and we're ready to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom