Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nadia_AcesQueen
Suspect ID
2223 1079
Date of violation
Nov 8, 2022
Time of violation
13:23
Proofs
https://youtu.be/WTrWMzerTuU

Lilith Gacy

Daddy's good girl
Player
both of em were shooting me in Vinewood Hills with no given demands/no rp-situation

polat311

Player
Player
I warned you to get out of the car exactly 30 seconds ago but you ran home.

polat311

Player
Player
There is no before the video, I warned you and you ran away, then you say rdm, don't cry

Lilith Gacy

Daddy's good girl
Player
u said get out the car once and started shooting, post ur pov man jeez
plus only one person was telling and shooting me before the video, which still allows me to go away, since i am not fail-rping, which also means i dont have to comply either
plus u never said why u were shooting me or why u want me out the car, u just said get out of the car, like why?

Last edited:

polat311

Player
Player
u said get out the car once and started shooting, post ur pov man jeez
plus only one person was telling and shooting me before the video, which still allows me to go away, since i am not fail-rping, which also means i dont have to comply either
plus u never said why u were shooting me or why u want me out the car, u just said get out of the car, like why?
I told you to get out of the car and stop you hit me and I had to shoot you post the video earlier then if you think I'm lying dude

dont cry pls

Lilith Gacy

Daddy's good girl
Player
I told you to get out of the car and stop you hit me and I had to shoot you post the video earlier then if you think I'm lying dude

dont cry pls
i dont have that, well i assume u got the pov, put it down here, makes the job easier ig

Lilith Gacy

Daddy's good girl
Player
just close this forum, this is bs, one demand and then rdm is still rdm, it was in my fuckin right to not comply
en3 is stupid just close this damn report

Last edited:

polat311

Player
Player
My current computer is not very good, sorry I couldn't get POV, but if you did, you can post the previous one, it's obvious that you have cropped

Lilith Gacy

Daddy's good girl
Player
My current computer is not very good, sorry I couldn't get POV, but if you did, you can post the previous one, it's obvious that you have cropped
i dont have the previous one cuz u were fuckin shooting me bruh

Lilith Gacy

Daddy's good girl
Player
you're lying but anyway just my computer is not good so i didn't get pov at that moment
lol ye right its ur word against mine, i have all my pov and this one only started when i pull up to the house, but i have nothing more to say cuz i have all my proof that gods can get if needed, i confessed to everything, you confessed to everything, forum gets closed and en3 gets doomed anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom