Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Goku Opps
Suspect ID
820 , 4676
Date of violation
Nov 10, 2022
Time of violation
0:37
Proofs
https://youtu.be/HX600_cyQ8A

Ducen Espoina

Player
Player
As you can see the lawyer clearly doesn't know anything and the person stealing armory and giving it to his friend when he got exposed his friend tells him not to arrest him which is corruption without bio. Just watch the video from to start end both should be punished.

Kirk Hammett

Player
Player
Not sure how im corrupt, he was with an FIB agent so i assumed he was an agent too. Also, the point of a lawyer is "Just because you did it, doesnt mean you're guilty" xD, not corrupt

Davis Lawley

Me Myself & I
Player
Why are you not showing the 30 minutes before hand? Where you cuffed him without reason, Said you were going to arrest him for shooting a zombie, Where you powergamed, Aswell as mixed more than once, Refused to show ID multiple times too so maybe you should post that POV aswell so the admins can see where the corruption actually originated from, I mean you falsely detained 820, you didn't provide a valid reason or allow him to provide bodycam, You refused to show ID you left him in cuffs for honestly maybe even over 25 minutes which isn't just an IC issue at that point you then also ran of with your friends and left who btw were wanted so funny how you are accusing 820 of being the one who is corrupt

Ducen Espoina

Player
Player
Why are you not showing the 30 minutes before hand? Where you cuffed him without reason, Said you were going to arrest him for shooting a zombie, Where you powergamed, Aswell as mixed more than once, Refused to show ID multiple times too so maybe you should post that POV aswell so the admins can see where the corruption actually originated from, I mean you falsely detained 820, you didn't provide a valid reason or allow him to provide bodycam, You refused to show ID you left him in cuffs for honestly maybe even over 25 minutes which isn't just an IC issue at that point you then also ran of with your friends and left who btw were wanted so funny how you are accusing 820 of being the one who is corrupt
Ok that is not the point if you have a problem then provide your POV if not please don't write unnecessary comments and let the admins do they job.

Davis Lawley

Me Myself & I
Player
Ok that is not the point if you have a problem then provide your POV if not please don't write unnecessary comments and let the admins do they job.
It's not an unnecessary comment, The bottom line is first of all your report and POV shows basically nothing, and you don't show the proper initiation I hope you know that admins tend to ask for when the scene was initiated instead of just showing POV which is only in your favour

Kirk Hammett

Player
Player

Kirk Hammett

Player
Player
Also, since you repeatedly cuffed me in my POV, what stopped you from doing it to the fake FIB? Absolutely nothing, gov can only detain not arrest

Jack OswaldWhite

Player
Player
Kirk You were shooting at us in gz near us , you detained him and ran , didn't announce any of your actions before doing it nor the reason of detaining him. He had a reason to detain you since you were shooting near civilians in GZ but he let you go since he didn't follow the proper rp by announcing his actions . But you as a lawyer have no reason to be corrupt without bio you see the person with fib vest and putting stuff in his trunk and defending him. Nice one

Jack OswaldWhite

Player
Player
Also as a lawyer you shouldn't be arresting people especially dressed like a beginner , without showing any Identifications of yourself , people will mistake you for a citizen so why should anyone listen to you , you are also off duty cuffing people .

Jack OswaldWhite

Player
Player
Lawyer corrupt with no bio you see a criminal act and defend it , the person stealing fib armory putting it in the trunk , you cant defend corrupt acts unless you have a corrupt bio.

Kirk Hammett

Player
Player
Also as a lawyer you shouldn't be arresting people especially dressed like a beginner , without showing any Identifications of yourself , people will mistake you for a citizen so why should anyone listen to you , you are also off duty cuffing people .
the point was to look like a beginner lol

Kirk Hammett

Player
Player
Lawyer corrupt with no bio you see a criminal act and defend it , the person stealing fib armory putting it in the trunk , you cant defend corrupt acts unless you have a corrupt bio.
im a lawyer, just because you did it doesnt mean you're guilty :)

Kirk Hammett

Player
Player
Kirk You were shooting at us in gz near us , you detained him and ran , didn't announce any of your actions before doing it nor the reason of detaining him. He had a reason to detain you since you were shooting near civilians in GZ but he let you go since he didn't follow the proper rp by announcing his actions . But you as a lawyer have no reason to be corrupt without bio you see the person with fib vest and putting stuff in his trunk and defending him. Nice one
proof of me shooting at you?

Jack OswaldWhite

Player
Player
Your Bodycam doesn't show the start of the interaction why did you delete the most important part " Kirk Hammett" where you were shooting in gz near us then saying it was a zombie , so you taught we were zombies by the way you were shooting. If you have an issue with what happened make a form about it easy . This form as you can see from the title is about your Corruption as a lawyer with no Bio and not about other issues , so please follow the rules at least in front of admins cause god knows when admins are not here you are a bad person .

Kirk Hammett

Player
Player
Your Bodycam doesn't show the start of the interaction why did you delete the most important part " Kirk Hammett" where you were shooting in gz near us then saying it was a zombie , so you taught we were zombies by the way you were shooting. If you have an issue with what happened make a form about it easy . This form as you can see from the title is about your Corruption as a lawyer with no Bio and not about other issues , so please follow the rules at least in front of admins cause god knows when admins are not here you are a bad personI
I started recording after i shot because you were all chasing me, i have the original clip if anyone needs it

Lexi Fedorow

Player
Player
Requesting POV

ID 820 has 6 hours to provide POV of this event
(when you shot) please
ID 2881 has 6 hours to provide POV of this event
(when you got shot at)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom