Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Goku Opps
Suspect ID
820 , 4676
Date of violation
Nov 10, 2022
Time of violation
0:37
Proofs
https://youtu.be/HX600_cyQ8A

Kirk Hammett

Player
Player
Dont have POV of when i shot the zombie, not a yellow circle event so i didnt need pov rolling, i enabled it when they were chasing me
Requesting POV

ID 820 has 6 hours to provide POV of this event
(when you shot) please
ID 2881 has 6 hours to provide POV of this event
(when you got shot at)

Jack OswaldWhite

Player
Player
Requesting POV

ID 820 has 6 hours to provide POV of this event
(when you shot) please
ID 2881 has 6 hours to provide POV of this event
(when you got shot at)

This incident of corruption has nothing to do with the previous One , There is 30 mins of time between the two incidents so they are not related to each other , you can check the time where the incident ended at 23:52 (from Kirk's pov) and the start of the second incident from Goku's video 00:29 . If Kirk wants to make a form about the issue he has he can make a seperate form about it in gov website but this one is about corruption of both the Fib and the lawyer 4676 , 820 . Please make a new form and lets focus on the issue at hand.

Kirk Hammett

Player
Player
This incident of corruption has nothing to do with the previous One , There is 30 mins of time between the two incidents so they are not related to each other , you can check the time where the incident ended at 23:52 (from Kirk's pov) and the start of the second incident from Goku's video 00:29 . If Kirk wants to make a form about the issue he has he can make a seperate form about it in gov website but this one is about corruption of both the Fib and the lawyer 4676 , 820 . Please make a new form and lets focus on the issue at hand.
actually no, lexi came when my pov ended and we all spoke about it for 20 mins

Jack OswaldWhite

Player
Player
The incident ends when your pov ended , show the rest of your pov if you want to say otherwise, without visual proof you have no case. we provided pov proof backing up what we are saying you , haven't . as i said this form is about corruption , we see the person driving the car stopping and getting out with an fib vest on , thats when the case started.

Ducen Espoina

Player
Player
i turned the body cam right after he started shooting in gz , but this form is about corruption and has nothing to do with the previous one , my friend jack had explained everything.

Ducen Espoina

Player
Player
I have solid POV this is corruption without bio and where is this relevant to provide POV at the event??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom