Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Micheal Tony
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 10, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Jcw7DQIf_IQ

fozen

Player
Player
Dear adming as u can hear, man is doing metagaming and using obs. He is not recording his own voice but he was speaking in game.

Alperenkadi_34

Player
Player
I forgot to turn on the microphone recording setting because my settings were messed up
Before 15 minutes were up, he attacked me with his friend.

Alperenkadi_34

Player
Player
He died at 17.35 in the photo and came out of the hospital and attacked me and If you watch the video, it attacked at 17:38. and 3 minutes after he died. I'll post the link when the video is uploaded

Alperenkadi_34

Player
Player
He died at 17.35 in the photo and came out of the hospital and attacked me and If you watch the video, it attacked at 17:38. and 3 minutes after he died. I'll post the link when the video is uploaded
He robbed my friend, I killed him, he cursed, his game came out with his body on the ground and 3 minutes later he came back and started attacking and I ran to the green area.
all i did was kill my friend for robbing him but he is dead and he is trying to curse for insult and revenge

fozen

Player
Player
He robbed my friend, I killed him, he cursed, his game came out with his body on the ground and 3 minutes later he came back and started attacking and I ran to the green area.
all i did was kill my friend for robbing him but he is dead and he is trying to curse for insult and revenge
i didnt robbed ur friend. i collected the fines that he owes to the government so u rdmed me and u will face a warning

Alperenkadi_34

Player
Player
You pulled a gun, you robbed my friend, i killed you, I didn't shoot for nothing, why didn't you follow the 15-minute rule?
New life rule if you don't know the name of the rule

Alperenkadi_34

Player
Player
photo link: o35undh.png video link:
all i did was kill my friend for robbing him but he is dead and he is trying to curse for insult and revenge why didn't you follow the 15-minute rule?

fozen

Player
Player
photo link: o35undh.png video link:
all i did was kill my friend for robbing him but he is dead and he is trying to curse for insult and revenge why didn't you follow the 15-minute rule?
no u rdmed me because i took the dept that ur friend had to pay to government

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom