Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Quee_Chang
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 11, 2022
Time of violation
12:53
Proofs
https://youtu.be/rGZ7B0AJ85g

QueeChang

Daun Tim Leader
Player
Hi im Requesting this POV because me and me mate get double hit so easily.
POV of my Mate

Rui Ace

Curator of Vargos
Player
pov request of two double revs? its clearly shown its double rev and second pov wasnt even 240 who killed him you can clearly see on your pov the guy was out in open and got double reved

Rui Ace

Curator of Vargos
Player
its easy to pick off people one by one as long as your calling it out, you peeked that building multiple times and of course we would be looking there, as far as your boy like i said 240 didnt kill him but he was also peeking the hill, we had high ground and can clearly see him trying to rotate

QueeChang

Daun Tim Leader
Player
its easy to pick off people one by one as long as your calling it out, you peeked that building multiple times and of course we would be looking there, as far as your boy like i said 240 didnt kill him but he was also peeking the hill, we had high ground and can clearly see him trying to rotate
Why you need to write this things? it's not easier send the pov?

Rui Ace

Curator of Vargos
Player
Why you need to write this things? it's not easier send the pov?
just no need to go on my twitch and find a pov of one informal when everything is clearly shown in povs provided by you you can see it its not like you got shot by one person you can see two people shooting at you, and im sure you can also watch ur full pov and see we missed multiple shots, you got double reved, ggs, informal after tht im sure we got clapped by daun tim lmao you guys face checked us, just dont see a point to go through povs and upload , everything can be found here if youd like to watch me "
"

Asrin Kovacs

Coding my life away!
Senior Administrator
Requesting POV

ID 240 has 12 hours to provide POV of this event

Rui Ace

Curator of Vargos
Player
1.7 All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours, my pov got auto deleted after the 48 hour mark since it never got published on twitch i have pov of other informals that i saved and other turfs shown here "https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/241041/#post-867308" but i do not believe this pov request is all entirely valid as the first pov was a clear double rev and the second pov wasnt his pov and wasnt 240 who even killed the guy. please consider

Last edited:

QueeChang

Daun Tim Leader
Player
1.7 All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours, my pov got auto deleted after the 48 hour mark since it never got published on twitch i have pov of other informals that i saved and other turfs shown here "https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/241041/#post-867308" but i do not believe this pov request is all entirely valid as the first pov was a clear double rev and the second pov wasnt his pov and wasnt 240 who even killed the guy. please consider
Bro, you know the real thing? If you will answer to my or write me in private, "i don't have the pov", I had been asked to close it, now it would be, a little kindness would have been enough and now probably nothing would have happened to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom