Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
todd gypavelli
Administrators nickname
itachi god
Date
Nov 27, 2021
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/24184/#post-87916

Todd Gyp

Player
Player
my last post just got denied so i will post again
i was rejected because "Shoorting in bunch of cops in middle of city in nearby area to central bank and LSPD - that's for sure not an RP"
when the reason i was jailed and warned was "6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN"
a demand was given and not met, he had plenty of time toget into his car and drive away like told too.. we had 4-5 guys there and the 2 police officers didnt show any signs are fear rp. as the rule states if demands arent met in 5 seconds you can shoot them. this what we done. there is nothing to say we cannot do this outside of a bank or towards LSPD.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
I watched your POV, admins POV. What can I say... Admin made right decision.
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom