Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bjorn Blake
Administrators nickname
Alex Pluxury
Date
Nov 14, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpjL0DDPeyo&ab_channel=Nova

kaju

Player
Player
I have a one question
You watched the forum opened on my behalf and blocked my account, but there is no role like those people do, ems removes me and shoots me directly.
This happened twice and in the end I couldn't stand it and cursed because there is no role.
I came there with my friend to do my duty and have a drink at the bar, my friend witnessed everything.
I've been a Fivem role player for 4 years, I've never seen such a ridiculous role in my life as today's opponent does RDM.
Shot me straight without asking or warning and they did it back to back I was just there to do my duty.
I would appreciate it if you rate it accordingly.

kaju

Player
Player
I misspelled the player's name, this is the player's name: Enzo_Sarsilmaz

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom