Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gagan Raju
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 3, 2022
Time of violation
15:44
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDlXqfFGf4g&ab_channel=GaganRaju

Gagan Raju

Player
Player
this guy puts add selling the house and ask me to give me money to in hand and then he will sell the house for 50k and rest money to give him in hand as he tell me to sell the house for 2 mill and then he tell me to give him 300 k in hand i give him and he suddenly just runs from there with out talking u can see in the video i tell him and give him the money but he runs away
i am reporting him after many days as i just left him at first but later i saw people getting banned today soo i think he already has transfer the money it may be his alt account check the money logs once of this guys you will get to know
i let know amir also he was busy soo when this incident happened soo if it helps some how then its gud and it will stop people from scamming other people in game and this all new players are getting scammed everyday...!

1.3 Any fraud against players is prohibited | PERMANENT BAN and we do not compensate lost money.

Gagan Raju

Player
Player
even i have the chat proofs in game chat lot of screens hot even his friends are also involved in that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom