Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Skye Emily
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Jun 19, 2021
Time
18:43
Proofs
na

SkyeEmily

Player
Player
Thank you to the admin taking the time to take this report.

I was just banned for General rule 6.5 -" It is forbidden to empty the warehouse of the organization for personal purposes."

I spoke to Alex Odd on discord and asked him if this was a mistake since I have not stolen anything from any organisation for personal usage. He replied to me with photos of some FIB armour and guns that I have inside of my house. I have never been apart of the FIB or any other legal organisation on this server so I'm not sure how I could even of possibly broken the General rule 6.5 since I never had access to any FIB or legal ORG armoury.

I have been playing since the server first opened and all my items I own have been acquired by robbing people, Picking up items off the ground or buying them from the black market. You can check all Warehouse logs and you will find I have never once broken the General rule 6.5.

Alex odd has said in the appeal that I made. "If you have been NEVER part of organization but have participated with ur friends in emptying of warehouses - this does not change anything it's same violation And your LOGS and Warehouse of ur both houses shows exactly this."

No one that I know of has been banned or punished for General rule 6.5 so I'm not sure why Alex even said this in the reply as he is implying that I have participated in breaking General rule 6.5 which is not true nor have I been in any legal organisation. All my warehouse items I have robbed, Picked up off the ground or bought them from black market. I have never stolen anything from any warehouse nor have I participated in helping anyone break General rule 6.5.

The FIB vest's that Alex is talking about are all broken armours under 40% and nothing is in 100% condition, The 3 guns that Alex posted photos of are FIB guns that I have taken from FIB agents while robbing them in the ghetto and nothing has been stolen from any organisation.

I would like to ask that a higher admin could please take this report and look into this as I have feel like I'm being unfairly treated for having a hand full of items that are readily available for anyone to buy.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
As I checked your warehouse in your own house, I found FIB guns and armors. After investigation we found a person who stole these armors from warehouse and transferred you. Final decision, administrator made a right decision. If you think we can't find logs where you got armors, you are wrong.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom