Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected RDM, General Rules 3.1 | 14225, 865, 2678, 14919, 13244, 13982, 2876, 14586, 13882

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lucifer_Kebabson
Suspect ID
13244, 865 and more
Date of violation
Nov 15, 2022
Time of violation
18:36
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtZO6KSdlgY

hellsociety

Player
Player
I will explain the subject briefly and concisely. A panel raid was carried out by our family. When the raid was over, they came and fired with sub-accounts within thirty minutes. No response was given by us. Despite this, these guys continued to dwell in the house and disturb, shoot and curse. As we tried not to reciprocate, they continued to harass. Harassment aside, you also opened a side account as if it would never be detected. I applaud you for your intelligence. All my family members who receive a POV related to the subject will post their videos under the topic.

AnliyorumHocam_

Player
Player
In the first video, that guy just kills me and says '' Didn't I tell you, b****, that I'm going to hit your head''( In Turkish), But I don't even know him.

Ali឵

Sopranos4Life
Player
We already get punishment for this and nice nlr guys

Ali឵

Sopranos4Life
Player
This is my second death. The first time these guys killed I didn't get a POV because I didn't expect it to happen but the guys killed me a second time as you can see in this POV.
it means that you have announced that you have violated the nlr rule

hellsociety

Player
Player
Instead of pretending to be an admin, how about making your defense and leaving the result to the real admins? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom