Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected RDM in GZ and Insult | 183 + 2544 + 3074 + 1113

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vinsmoke Judge
Suspect ID
183 + 2544 + 3074
Date of violation
Nov 15, 2022
Time of violation
22:02
Proofs
https://youtu.be/sCM8-umK5Xg

NOOB_SENSEI

Player
Player
I was doing the daily office task and was driving to the bar in the ghetto - which doesnt matter if its in ghetto or not a business (in this case a bar) is still GZ and infront of the bar is also GZ. They first killed my friend which you can see he is trying to get in the car and then they killed me and my other mate.
So these guys 183 + 2544 + 3074 + 1113 should be punished for that you can also hear (its in turkish) they insult others. Also admin comes and they didnt stop shooting others and admin just watching ?! i know from server 1 that as long as its a business location doesnt matter inside and outside the business is GZ new server new rules or what is wrong here ?

Btw i also have older threads as a prove because it happens often that infront of the bar is still GZ.

Last edited:

Sad Bulut

Player
Player
I was doing the daily office task and was driving to the bar in the ghetto - which doesnt matter if its in ghetto or not a business (in this case a bar) is still GZ and infront of the bar is also GZ. They first killed my friend which you can see he is trying to get in the car and then they killed me and my other mate.
So these guys 183 + 2544 + 3074 + 1113 should be punished for that you can also hear (its in turkish) they insult others. Also admin comes and they didnt stop shooting others and admin just watching ?! i know from server 1 that as long as its a business location doesnt matter inside and outside the business is GZ new server new rules or what is wrong here ?

Btw i also have older threads as a prove because it happens often that infront of the bar is still GZ.
it's not the green zone :D
If it was green zone, the admin would warn us :D LOL

Sad Bulut

Player
Player
admin comes and says this is not green zone but your friend insists on green zone fear rp

NOOB_SENSEI

Player
Player
a
admin comes and says this is not green zone but your friend insists on green zone fear rp
i have other threads where admins punish those guys so if the admin is new he dont know the GZ rule very well and i will show that admin my proofs/older threads

Sad Bulut

Player
Player
Can you show me that you came here 2 minutes after you died? NLR learn the rules (6.7 If you got killed you cannot go back in a fight for 15 minutes. | WARN )

Ahenklius

Player
Player
I'm just cursing at my friend and when you learn the rules let's meet again hahahahahah

WoLLeXeR

Player
Player
The admins on the 1st server told me that this area is a Green Zone. Robbery or shooting players is prohibited in this area. I think that the admins appearing in the video are the new admins because they do not have full knowledge of the rules. In short, I must say that the front of the bar is a Green Zone.

Sad Bulut

Player
Player
The admins on the 1st server told me that this area is a Green Zone. Robbery or shooting players is prohibited in this area. I think that the admins appearing in the video are the new admins because they do not have full knowledge of the rules. In short, I must say that the front of the bar is a Green Zone.
this is not server 1 the rules may not be the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom