Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Don_Kiddick
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 16, 2022
Time of violation
00:44
Proofs
https://www.gta5grand.com

Nat Thrust

Player
Player
This Mass RDM happened at Bahama Mamas. Admins were called and witnessed the aftermath.

They came back and did it a second time, which I will likely upload tomorrow in a seperate report as it breaks another rule.

You might need to play in slow motion, or keep pausing, to catch the ID's of them all upon entry.

Last edited:

Kalani Bahama

Player
Player
We go Shot first idk what your on about maybe talk to you "Security" about how they SHOT US FIRST I only shot the people that shot me plus I was literally just dancing the 2nd time not sure what 11 92 has to do with this, Self defense is RDM? were getting pointed guns at and shot at for 5 minutes before hand maybe provide full POV on the situation as YOU GUYS SHOT FIRST and we were self defending
Do You Kow What RDM IS Goofy ? You Diddent Just Shoot The Security You Shot The Whole club Yall Mfs Was Speaking Fl In gz Goof And Harrassing My Dancers

Johnson Thrust

Player
Player
After reviewing the evidence I have decided to accept this post. OP will recieve a punishment for being a moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom