Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Quan Ghost
Administrators nickname
Nathan Voraz
Date
Nov 17, 2022
Time
9:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/KeulULYgN68

QuanGhost00

Player
Player
I was driving to arena and wasn't paying attention and drove through the event zone so i panicked and tried to run out of zone and this guy started shooting me so i pulled out my gun and shot him then ran out of zone afterwards. He made a forum accusing me of cheating but in the video were clearly hitting each other and claims i couldn't hit him from that position whereas me and him were both in the open trading shots. I got Pov requested, and I don't have Pov because I wasn't intending on going in the zone so i got ban for Event Rule 1.7. I've been playing this server for a long time and made so many friends and I wouldn't risk cheating or not recording a simple event for my ability to play and hang out with my friends. After this happened, I'm now getting a recording software to make sure I'm doing full session recording, so this never happens again. (If you review his Pov you can see I was clearly not cheating, and I will make sure I will record next time)

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom