Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Mass RDM in GZ, Mercy Kill, MG Arabian Cartel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cjay Thrustt
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 17, 2022
Time of violation
2:50
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSnmJ7ve8B4

CJ Thrust

Player
Player
Upon completion of a store robbery where the family Arabian Cartel lost, Myself (1003) and my partner (4119) were transporting two 10-15s to DOC (655 and 3179), on our way to DOC I would assume but cannot confirm that our two 10-15s were metagaming and telling our location to their fellow family members. When we arrived at DOC a player who I did not get the ID of rammed into me and fired shots at me. My partner and I went into cover in DOC and continued to get shot at. We called for global reinforcements and put out a department radio. While we were sitting there hoping for reinforcements (which never happened) I went to type in a complaint to the admins as they were shooting in a GZ, while I was writing this we got pushed by (14547, 15173, 1792, 2924) these four people shot me and my partner and then mercy killed both 655 and 3179 and also finished my partner 4119.

Kudret

Player
Player
With all due respect, the whole family came because at the starting of the POV you came across a purple car. That is my fam member all I heard on the radio is 2 guys are getting arrested from out family. There might be some mistakes that happened in this pov but I believe metagaming is just one of the lies you are trying to throw on us. The whole family showed after the purple car saw you. Respectfully. ID:2924.

CJ Thrust

Player
Player
With all due respect, the whole family came because at the starting of the POV you came across a purple car. That is my fam member all I heard on the radio is 2 guys are getting arrested from out family. There might be some mistakes that happened in this pov but I believe metagaming is just one of the lies you are trying to throw on us. The whole family showed after the purple car saw you. Respectfully. ID:2924.
I would like you to read my message again because I very clearly stated that I could not confirm whether or not you were metagaming, however I am highly curious who told you guys A my location and B how many suspects we had because both of my suspects were in cuffs and the only other people who might have a small clue are also in cuffs or at the hospital to the best of my knowledge. But either way that does not excuse the shooting at me in a GZ

Edit: I am also curious as to you saying "one of the lies" do you believe that there is any other lie in this thread? If so I would love to hear

ADNAN Shelby

Player
Player
first of all, this is not RDM we were trying to help our family members one of our family members that wasn't an arrested or dead, he followed them and set a meeting point and we came to help him

CJ Thrust

Player
Player
first of all, this is not RDM we were trying to help our family members one of our family members that wasn't an arrested or dead, he followed them and set a meeting point and we came to help him
This is RDM, GZ 1.1 first states that it is not allowed to kill in green zones, and RDM was there because you issued no demands and just proceeded to open fire on myself, my partner, and your two fam members. then you mercy killed your two fam members and my partner.

Kudret

Player
Player
I would like you to read my message again because I very clearly stated that I could not confirm whether or not you were metagaming, however I am highly curious who told you guys A my location and B how many suspects we had because both of my suspects were in cuffs and the only other people who might have a small clue are also in cuffs or at the hospital to the best of my knowledge. But either way that does not excuse the shooting at me in a GZ

Edit: I am also curious as to you saying "one of the lies" do you believe that there is any other lie in this thread? If so I would love to hear
DOC is only green zone if you have no valid RP reason. In order for it to be RDM we have to give demands, in order to give demands you shouldn't close the door after you so we can speak. We had a reason to shoot you guys at the DOC. Sincerely.

Evelyn Frost

Player
Player
Approved

ID 3179 will receive a punishment for Mixing and Gen 3.3.
ID 655 will receive a punishment for Gen 3.1
ID 1792 will receive a punishment for GZ 1.1 and Gen 6.13
ID 14547, 15173 and 2924 will receive a punishment for GZ 1.1

DOC and DOC parking is Greenzone. It doesnt matter if you have a reason or not.
Arabian Cartell will receive a warning for this incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom