Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected GEN Rule 6.2 | ID 9443, Revenge Killing or GEN Rule 6.7 | ID 1179

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rim_Jim
Suspect ID
9443 and 1179
Date of violation
Nov 18, 2022
Time of violation
8:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/cw5IzdZjkLs

imsoma

Player
Player
We were doing debt collector job and were following the guy 9443 he is our target. He along with his family member attacked on us multiple times while we tried to talk to him. So when we went again, during the gun fight ID 9443 went inside his family house and his friend ID 1179 was unconscious. After some time 9443 tried to come out of his family house and fired at us and again went inside the house. You can hear the shots/conversation in the POV. And while I checked ID 1179 was killed (time ran out) and he came back from the hospital and he killed me. Also at the end of the POV 9443 came back and shot me 3-4 times to kill can it be considered as Mercy Killing ? Please check.

Last edited:

imsoma

Player
Player
Funny, wait till i upload mines too, my buddy, ho just wanted to Talk :D
I never tried to harm you in the first place, it might be my teammate. But I posted the problem which I faced. It's okay, things happen but just clarifying them in a right way apart from that nothing else.

Weezy Sword

Player
Player
Ill wait for the Admin, if he wants ill have complete POV where you guys pointing gun on me, it was a kinda stupid act of you guys and i didnt had a fine at that Time.

imsoma

Player
Player
Ill wait for the Admin, if he wants ill have complete POV where you guys pointing gun on me, it was a kinda stupid act of you guys and i didnt had a fine at that Time.
Bro, why would we come to you without any reason, we don't even know each other. We came because we got you as our target. Even in my POV you can see the where the scanner pointed to. If you really didn't have fines on you, you would've stopped and let us check on you. And one more thing, if we were pointing gun and asking you to stop, you should have stopped, you didn't have fear that your character is getting pointed with guns.

Weezy Sword

Player
Player
First im not your "Bro",
2. Watch your own POV and tell me ho startet shooting first.
3. Who are you that i should stand still, with guns pointed at me?
and now be quiet and wait.

imsoma

Player
Player
First im not your "Bro",
2. Watch your own POV and tell me ho startet shooting first.
3. Who are you that i should stand still, with guns pointed at me?
and now be quiet and wait.
Please look into this once: This is the second POV clip
This clip was before the shooting took place. You can see clearly that we got you in our scanner and you were hesitating to stop. And then when we come near your house by tracking through scanner then ID 1179 shot me without any reason (there is no need for him to involve and shoot, unless you ask him to). That is all I have to say. So it is clear that who shot first in my POV. I am sure that I have not shot you before this.

I consider every person to be friendly so I called you bro and I respect your opinion too.

Ash Lee

Player
Player
We were doing debt collector job and were following the guy 9443 he is our target. He along with his family member attacked on us multiple times while we tried to talk to him. So when we went again, during the gun fight ID 9443 went inside his family house and his friend ID 1179 was unconscious. After some time 9443 tried to come out of his family house and fired at us and again went inside the house. You can hear the shots/conversation in the POV. And while I checked ID 1179 was killed (time ran out) and he came back from the hospital and he killed me. Also at the end of the POV 9443 came back and shot me 3-4 times to kill can it be considered as Mercy Killing ? Please check.
dude, you didn't need to draw a gun in the first place, we misunderstood you because you were drawing a gun and we shot at you to protect ourselves

imsoma

Player
Player
I can't keep up with your lack of intelligence, let's wait for the admin and next time you need money just let me know
I'm being nice to you. Whatever the decision is I will be okay with it.

imsoma

Player
Player
dude, you didn't need to draw a gun in the first place, we misunderstood you because you were drawing a gun and we shot at you to protect ourselves
We had to take out guns because, your friend did not stop when we were running after him. Atleast, we thought he'd stop if we pointed guns fearing for his life. We had no intention to shoot.

And coming out of the scenario, I'm not going to take up this collector job again, this is leading to bad relations with people which I never wanted 😄. Sorry if I was rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom