Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Ash Noor
Administrators nickname
Larry_McGavin
Date
Nov 28, 2021
Time
3:45
Proofs
https://streamable.com/zabruh

amze

Player
Player
To start off i'd like to mention that this admin is incredibly unprofessional, to start off, when he noticed me breaking a rule, which is completely my fault, he froze me sure thats okay, right after that he proceeds to run up to me and call me dense which basically means "retarded" "stupid" "brainless" this is unacceptable especially since I know people in real life that are in such conditions because of their medical situation, no admin should be behaving this way. Not only that he attempted to threaten us into showing him proof about MY REAL LIFE PRIVACY otherwise i would get banned for deceiving admins? so not only he is harassing me about having a medical condition, he is now blackmailing me if I dont show him proof of my real life medical history???? Admin Asking For Certificate

Last but not least i'd like to have this report reviewed by Mazhor please as I know he will make the best decision.

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
Firstly I’d like to say that the only one truly disrespecting anyone is you as you clearly stated over and over and over again that you had a mental disability and what I meant by what I said was if you show me proof in my dms that you did actually have a mental issue that I would apologize I didn’t call you sense I asked if you are dense there is a distinct difference I find that you are more mad at the fact that I busted you red handed breaking server rules which usually lead to a direct warn instead it was a measly demorg now if I offended you in anyway for asking for the proof that you have a mental issue then I’m sorry but I’m not sorry for asking a question you took offense to a question that’s on you it isn’t on me you and your buddy broke obvious rules while I was standing there so it warranted the question being asked I didn’t say “you are dense” or anything close to a statement I simply asked a question in which you tried to get more out of then what was truly there once again my apologies for asking you to provide me proof of the mental disorder as. I didn’t state that if you did so I would apologize for asking the question I should have put that into my statement but really come on you clearly told me clear as day that “my friend does have a disorder it’s sitting on his desk” numerous times That’s why I asked for such proof as you clearly wanted to make it apparent then as you were muted you proceeded to flip me off which if I’m not mistaken is admin disrespect punishable by a blocking off the account yet i think I was relatively laid back toward the entire situation..
Inconclusion: “are you dense”= not a insult but a question
Shooting into gang hq=warn
Flipping off admin =admin disrespect
Apologies for asking for such medical history though I was trying to see if I actually asked a mentally disabled person a question in which could have been offensive to him so that I could apologize or if I was being lied to

ps. you made the statement “ I have a mental disability” your friend confirmed at this point you supposedly relinquished that information to me verbally therefore that part of the complaint should be null and void :)

amze

Player
Player
Firstly I’d like to say that the only one truly disrespecting anyone is you as you clearly stated over and over and over again that you had a mental disability and what I meant by what I said was if you show me proof in my dms that you did actually have a mental issue that I would apologize I didn’t call you sense I asked if you are dense there is a distinct difference I find that you are more mad at the fact that I busted you red handed breaking server rules which usually lead to a direct warn instead it was a measly demorg now if I offended you in anyway for asking for the proof that you have a mental issue then I’m sorry but I’m not sorry for asking a question you took offense to a question that’s on you it isn’t on me you and your buddy broke obvious rules while I was standing there so it warranted the question being asked I didn’t say “you are dense” or anything close to a statement I simply asked a question in which you tried to get more out of then what was truly there once again my apologies for asking you to provide me proof of the mental disorder as. I didn’t state that if you did so I would apologize for asking the question I should have put that into my statement but really come on you clearly told me clear as day that “my friend does have a disorder it’s sitting on his desk” numerous times That’s why I asked for such proof as you clearly wanted to make it apparent then as you were muted you proceeded to flip me off which if I’m not mistaken is admin disrespect punishable by a blocking off the account yet i think I was relatively laid back toward the entire situation..
Inconclusion: “are you dense”= not a insult but a question
Shooting into gang hq=warn
Flipping off admin =admin disrespect
Apologies for asking for such medical history though I was trying to see if I actually asked a mentally disabled person a question in which could have been offensive to him so that I could apologize or if I was being lied to
Regardless of what you "thought" doesn't make it okay going around calling people dense / retarded, its clearly harassment and ooc insults especially since I know people with such mental disabilities its ridiculous how you are attempting to go around it. You were simply harassing me

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
Regardless of what you "thought" doesn't make it okay going around calling people dense / retarded, its clearly harassment and ooc insults especially since I know people with such mental disabilities its ridiculous how you are attempting to go around it.
No one is attempting to go around anything pal your attempting to make something more out of my words than are there in a way of griefing me or trying to get me out of my job when I clearly said “are you dense” this is a question not a statement therefore isn’t and shouldn’t be considered a ooc insult

amze

Player
Player
You didnt ask a "question" you were being aggressive with your words, thats like me going up to some and asking them if they are a "F word" it being worded into a question doesnt make it okay, you were accusing me of being retarded oocly especially since I know people with these disabilities. Please stop spamming the post and let Mazhor review it.

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
You didnt ask a "question" you were being aggressive with your words, thats like me going up to some and asking them if they are a "F word" it being worded into a question doesnt make it okay, you were accusing me of being retarded oocly especially since I know people with these disabilities. Please stop spamming the post and let Mazhor review it.
Thought we were having a pretty good debate/conversation on the situation at hand but as you wish 🙏🏽

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Thread locked to avoid offtop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom