Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
unkown
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 20, 2022
Time of violation
11:47
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/R7fooqg

Jonny Rich

Player
Player
They gave 5 seconds demand to the hostage behind the barricades and then shot him dead, then we released the second hostage and they shot him dead while we drove away. Value hostage life? no sir looks like nobody cares haha
LSPD was not involved.

Jayden Hill

Curator of Beach Market
Player
Any off topic comments will result in a forum punishment.​

Shabah Verlice.

Retired Forum Warrior.
Player
Hello, So i requested POV's from my agent's and this is what i got. So what i did understand from them is that NG was taking care of the negotiation and then they dident have a car for the hostage and not only that but the family dropped the hostage out from the car. And also NG agreed on the demand where that the hostage gets in the car with the family before they leave the zone they will drop him out of car (Fail-RP). and this was not informed to FIB agents, nither we did kill the hostage the guy with id 1160 is not in my org. Thanks!

Last edited:

Lexo Vercetti

Respect Everyone
Player
Jayden Hill pov

and event rule 1.7 All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours | 30 days ban
so as i can see thread owner did not provide POV so will not it be a 30 days vacation to Sam Blixky ???

Jayden Hill

Curator of Beach Market
Player
SAHP have 24 hours to provide POV from every employee participating in robbery.

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
Jayden Hill pov

and event rule 1.7 All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours | 30 days ban
so as i can see thread owner did not provide POV so will not it be a 30 days vacation to Sam Blixky ???

He is a hostage he was there without knowledge so why would he need pov he wasnt a participant in the circle, please provide your officers pov or enjoy a org warn. how do you not even have pov and your a leader

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
Hello, So i requested POV's from my agent's and this is what i got. So what i did understand from them is that NG was taking care of the negotiation and then they dident have a car for the hostage and not only that but the family dropped the hostage out from the car. And also NG agreed on the demand where that the hostage gets in the car with the family before they leave the zone they will drop him out of car (Fail-RP). and this was not informed to FIB agents, nither we did kill the hostage the guy with id 1160 is not in my org. Thanks!

how does your org only have 2 povs aswell when there was 12 people, another org warn

Markmajor

Player
Player

Hostage was not dropped from the car this is confirmed on my bodycam.

Lexo Vercetti

Respect Everyone
Player
8/12 POVs provided
Meet patel is admin assistant so he cant provide me POV, requesting the admin to talk with him
and i asked other 3 but i think they dont have
Name: Sadeen Fun, Anand kumar and sharath Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom