Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Banjov Ahkis
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 20, 2022
Time of violation
17:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/s8TCt2EXneM

Banjov Singh

Player
Player
As you can see, the person searched me with 1 gun pointed to my head as well as stealing my cash with 0 people pointing guns.
These guys are Spectre Inc

Last edited:

Josh Luis

EX Executive Supervisor of CID I FIB
Player
As you can see, the person searched me with 1 gun pointed to my head as well as stealing my cash with 0 people pointing guns.
These guys are Spectre Inc and they are in Marabunta
Firstly we are NOT in marabunta. Secondly there are no rules on that you HAVE to rob with 3 people. It’s simple if there is not 3 people you don’t have to comply?

Josh Luis

EX Executive Supervisor of CID I FIB
Player
These guys are Spectre Inc and they are in Marabunta
Also clear MG

Banjov Singh

Player
Player
Still MG… also illegal redux? All night…
Also didnt get chance to deafen on discord or leave the call since I just spawned outside the raid after you got smoked and you were sitting on our cars by the time the raid finished, possibly breaking NLR. Like i said before I didnt say anything to anyone in a call or use any sort of real-life knowledge concerning the state of the game to determine my character's actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom