Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Goku Opps
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 21, 2022
Time of violation
4:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/kARkYnzR6Bg

Omer kindle

Player
Player
all in pov (possibly corruption without bio too, since the suspect is a legal org employee)

Victor Omni

Player
Player
You forgot to report yourself for power gaming you kept kicking me out of vehicle with menu unrealistic

Omer kindle

Player
Player
I asked you to leave my vehicle and warned you that you will be arrested as well in the bodycam . I'm allowed to kick a person off the car its considered as me "grabbing the person by the arm and dragging him out the vehicle" .

Victor Omni

Player
Player
And I didn’t do 6.15 I didn’t shoot you I killed the passenger 6.15 states “When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them” and at 1:23 minutes in the video I gave demands for you to let him go

Victor Omni

Player
Player
I asked you to leave my vehicle and warned you that you will be arrested as well in the bodycam . I'm allowed to kick a person off the car its considered as me "grabbing the person by the arm and dragging him out the vehicle" .
that is correct but youre supposed to get out the drivers seat and do that not kick me out while youre still in drivers seat or when you kicked me out while we where in the air

Omer kindle

Player
Player
-Since in the "real world" people are Able to kick people from their vehicles , its only right that we are allowed to kick people from vehicles icly as well . And since The only way to kick a person from your vehicle IC we are allowed ! If we can do it in "Real life" we can do it "IC" .

-For your second point , You did commit 6.15 cause you did not give demands to your friend before shooting him. You gave me a demand but not to the person you shot in GZ.

Victor Omni

Player
Player
You still kicked me from the heli while in the drivers seat you are supposed to get out the heli the kick me you power gamed and you kicked me out the heli while we where in the air unrealistic

Omer kindle

Player
Player
A person Should be able to kick another person Using the kickplayer , Since There is No way Possible to Kick a Person out the vehicle IC , Isn't "G kick player" the Only Way to replace that. If we can do it in "Real Life" we can do it "IC". Searched Every Rule , Everywhere in the Emails , every Suggestion in the Server Email . There is no written rule or command that we can read and Apply in our daily day to day life IC to kick a person out the vehicle .

Can an Administrator kindly help us on this matter,

My conclusion on this is that : Isn't G Kick player the Only way to kick a person of the vehicle IC ? Aren't we supposed to be able to do what is possible in "real life" in character ? Isn't fair to say that we do have a bit of a right to be Informed about how to conduct a "Kicking of a person out the vehicle " Kindly !

-GR 6.15( When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. )

Show me where you issued the person you shot a demand before killing him, Fam member or not . Did he Agree to what you did before you did it ? If yes then he is involved too in breaking Server rules By Allowing you to Mercy Kill him.

Victor Omni

Player
Player
Im not saying you can’t use kick menu you can use it as far as I know but you also have to rp it out and act like you came to my door and pulled me out vs dropping me off while sitting in the drivers side

Omer kindle

Player
Player
There is a valid argument that My Heli Has an ejection seat that automatically Throws the person off the seat outside in the click of a button. You can google it and see exactly what im referring . And since the FIB is a technologically advanced department that is Highly funded by the tax Paying citizens , We do have ejections seats that is mandatory in High risk Operations. So I used that ICLY to get you off the Vehicle.' Let's Leave it to the wise and knowledgeable Administrators do decide on our behalf .

Victor Omni

Player
Player
There is a valid argument that My Heli Has an ejection seat that automatically Throws the person off the seat outside in the click of a button. You can google it and see exactly what im referring . And since the FIB is a technologically advanced department that is Highly funded by the tax Paying citizens , We do have ejections seats that is mandatory in High risk Operations. So I used that ICLY to get you off the Vehicle.' Let's Leave it to the wise and knowledgeable Administrators do decide on our behalf .
Bro this isn’t technically this is rp nor did you use rp commands or verbally say you’re gonna eject me out my seat you just kept kicking me out and saying please get out the heli stop tryna justify what you did you power gamed and get mad when i do something you wanna upload its fair play bro you wanna power games i rp the situation you didnt wanna play fair so i didnt play fair this report is pointless youre gonna get yourself introuble too i got bodycam from my pov too if they would like to see it

CohenRaven

Player
Player
Nice power gaming brother 😂 searching his pockets and using PDA while dragging him by the arm

Omer kindle

Player
Player
Bro this isn’t technically this is rp nor did you use rp commands or verbally say you’re gonna eject me out my seat you just kept kicking me out and saying please get out the heli stop tryna justify what you did you power gamed and get mad when i do something you wanna upload its fair play bro you wanna power games i rp the situation you didnt wanna play fair so i didnt play fair this report is pointless youre gonna get yourself introuble too i got bodycam from my pov too if they would like to see it
Show your Bodycam Please ,

Also, I already Explained the situation above for kicking out the helicopter, we dispose of high technology earth and sky vehicles , We kicked you using the Ejection seats installed in the Helicopter(Read my previous Reply above Please).
Also i said everything im doing to my detainee , from searching his pockets and finding Identification to put him in the Helicopter.

Omer kindle

Player
Player
Nice power gaming brother 😂 searching his pockets and using PDA while dragging him by the arm
Yes, We Grab the person with One arm and search his pocket with the other Hand ,or else he is going to start walking away and we will never be able to search him or find his identification. it might take a bit more time To find his identification in his pockets with one hand but it saves him from getting Tazed while on Cuffs. All Law enforcement officers do the same thing with detainees that are not cooperative(from the high commands to mid and low) , its old News .

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
Approved

ID 163509 will receive a punishment for Mercy Killing
ID 75936 will receive a punishment for Mixing (using words like spawn, NPC etc)
ID 206188 will receive a punishment for PG (multiple things were performed without proper RP commands/verbal RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom