Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Miguel Salvador
Suspect ID
183, 16673, 1836
Date of violation
Nov 22, 2022
Time of violation
18:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/1qhr4w

lyamlapierre

Player
Player
After planting 17 solar panels an entire family came after us. Without giving any demands our entire family was wiped out when trying to pick up these solar panels. Furthermore, I understand that it is allowed to take our finished panels, but not giving demands? Approximately 20 min before the solar panels were done, a player emerged in our backyard. We gave him several demands to leave the area, but he ended up just staying in place. We shot this man for not complying with our demands. He later came back with his family and shot us all without giving demands. Therefore, he broke the general rule 6.7 (NLR (ID: 1836). The same man also broke the RolePlay term Fail-RP. This is because he used some form of meta-gaming (discord) to tell the others in his family what had happend at our house after he was already dead. Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you supposed to forget what has happened to you after you're confirmed dead?
The whole family came barging in and killing of us, not giving one demand to leave the area.
These are the people I got the ID's of:
ID 183 - RDM
ID 16673 - RDM
ID 1836 - Meta-gaming, NLR, Fail-RP, Fear RP

(After entering a call with the leader of swords to fix things up, he pulled up a screenshot of my ID saying that I had killed a person. This individual happend to be ID 1836. This picture was from there discord server showcasing that he also used meta-gaming to call in the others. In my POV you can clearly see that he was back with his family before the NLR rule (15 min before coming back) was finished. In addition to this, the man shouldn't have been able to recall the event, if he was dead at hospital.)

Links to POV:

Sad Bulut

Player
Player
After planting 17 solar panels an entire family came after us. Without giving any demands our entire family was wiped out when trying to pick up these solar panels. Furthermore, I understand that it is allowed to take our finished panels, but not giving demands? Approximately 20 min before the solar panels were done, a player emerged in our backyard. We gave him several demands to leave the area, but he ended up just staying in place. We shot this man for not complying with our demands. He later came back with his family and shot us all without giving demands. Therefore, he broke the general rule 6.7 (NLR (ID: 1836). The same man also broke the RolePlay term Fail-RP. This is because he used some form of meta-gaming (discord) to tell the others in his family what had happend at our house after he was already dead. Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you supposed to forget what has happened to you after you're confirmed dead?
The whole family came barging in and killing of us, not giving one demand to leave the area.
These are the people I got the ID's of:
ID 183 - RDM
ID 16673 - RDM
ID 1836 - Meta-gaming, NLR, Fail-RP, Fear RP

(After entering a call with the leader of swords to fix things up, he pulled up a screenshot of my ID saying that I had killed a person. This individual happend to be ID 1836. This picture was from there discord server showcasing that he also used meta-gaming to call in the others. In my POV you can clearly see that he was back with his family before the NLR rule (15 min before coming back) was finished. In addition to this, the man shouldn't have been able to recall the event, if he was dead at hospital.)

Links to POV:
just wait for our povs we enter bank rob XD

Mattheuss SWORD

Player
Player
Video 1 : No reason and they started shooting straight

Video 2 : As soon as the family left my house, they started shooting at me as soon as I approached their house.
and if you look at the pov watch they started to bore all my family members themselves before this happened

Zessy Pluxury I am sure you will consider these videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom